Your Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Soon-To-Be-Married

Micha's POV

And the situation between me and him became seriously awkward.

The example one when we ate the breakfast together, all we can do just eat without talking or keep complaining like we did before.

And the second one when he drove me to school. We talked seriously nothing on the car.

My mind was full with that scene last night.

When we hugging each other.

Aiiiish... i was so embarrased to remember that.

“Do you have a time, tonight?” i asked him suddenly. I have a plan to have a dinner with him tonight. Uhm.. you remember about me going to have some thank you event for him right? And i think this is the right time. Maybe having a pizza and some night talk at the house’s rooftop would be good,

“Tonight?”

I nodded. “How about having some pizza at rooftop?”

“Uhmm....”

Aish... it makes me look so stupid. Why did i offer him the dinner first?? I should be sick of it!

“It’s okay if you don’t have a time. We can arrage it to another day..” isaid that quick. So afraid tog et the rejection.

He smiled. “I’m not going to say i don’t have a time. But, i hope i could make it. 7pm could be good??”

I nodded and smiled.

I have to prepare this litte dinner then!

We just arrived as I saw Miyoung was in front of the school gate.

Ah ya! Miyoung.

I’m afraid to tell her. I’d never see her smiling this wide.

“Hai, oppa!” she said that first to Taec oppa before she smiled to me.

Tsk!!

I just smiled. I remembered last night again.

Grrr.. miyoung should be mad if she knew it.

“You free today?” Taec oppa asked Miyoung as i glanced at them.

What? They should be have a date now, huh? Ah, so this is the reason why he said ‘i hope i could make it’?? he has a date with Miyoung first???

I want to escape, but i wanted to know more what will they do after school.

“Yes, Myeong-dong, today??” i saw Miyoung with that excited face asked him back.

He was smiling and nodded. “See ya...” he said and walked to his car.

Miyoung waving her hand to him.

Aish! I HATE THIS, OKAY??

“Have a date?” i asked Miyoung. Just make sure of it. They will have a date this afternoon first. Gaaah!!!

She smiled. “He’s so lovely, huh?”

Aish! Yeeeaahs!! That boy is so lovely, he hugged me next to Han River. He’s so lovely, you know???

I wanted to say that. Seriously.

But, i’m afraid Miyoung would get heart attack or something.

“What do you think of us??” she asked again.

You guys?? Grrrr.

I just smiled. “Good..”

“Just good??”

“I don’t know, Miyoung. I don’t know how you guys going these days...”

She sighed, still with that sweet smile.

“I hope he could be the one,....”

Okay! I feel like i was the bad one. My friend-my best friend here was on crazy in love with the guy that seriously live next to my room and just hugged me last night. And i’m going to prepare the dinner tonight.

And i feel even much more bad to remember of my thought last night.

No.. noo... it couldnt be true. Im not falling!!!

Tonight i just prepare some thank you event for him, not even a romantic dinner.

He’s your bestfriend’s boyfriend, Micha!!!

***

The pizza was coming. I ran to the rooftop as i placed it on the table. The pizza, the flower, thee plate, fork, uhm some wine, and a candle.. do i need the candle? Uhm.. i don’t think so...

I looked up my watch. Seriously five minutes near to the 7 pm. And he still not coming yet.

Is he still on the date with Miyoung???

Geez!!!

I walked down to the living room. The house was empty, i mean not seriously empty. My mom and daddy was out with Mr. Ok to do some bussines. I heard about them opening a dining restaurant around Hongdae. Good then! Maybe it could makes my mom even busier, so, she could forget about the rule she made for me .

The television was turning on already, but i didnt pay any attention to it. All my mind was just flying up to thini, where is he, why is he coming home late, what is he doing, is he still with Miyoung, how about something happened to him, like something bad? Aaarrgggh, do i have to think about it???

I looked up again at the clock hanging on the wall. Already 30minutes late.

I hate him, you know?? I hate him.

I sighed and sent him a message.

“YAA!! Where are you? Do you forget the way back home??”

I was about sending ‘do you forget our date’ geez!

I sent it and throw my phone to the table.

By the way, should i act something like this.. i mean, he’s with Miyoung now, his girlfriend, and i asked him to have that rooftop date, and i kept complaining about he’s getting home late? Aish... you shouldn’t do that, Micha. And by the way, it isn’t a date, it just a thank you event.

Yeah, it’s a thank you event.

I saw my phone beeped once. I took it in a flash. It could be him!

I saw his name on screen. I told ya, it’s him. I read the message. And got dizzy after that.

“Sorry, Micha. I think i’m about getting home late. The traffic was bad. And i have to drop Miyoung to her home first. Maybe i would catch up at home about next hour..”

Heh??? One hour???? Is he crazy or what??

“AAARRGGGHHH!!!” i screamed as i stood up. I walked to the rooftop and saw the little table at the centre of it.

I just looked at that, and walked downstair again. I was about being drama to throw it all, but i don’t think i could throw that pizza, so i just go back downstair and walked to my room.

He’s seriously a jerk! He said okay to come to that rooftop date with me, and he said that he could be late because he’s being with another girl??

geez!!! Pabo Micha!!!

That another girl is Miyoung. Your bestfriend, Micha. And probably, her girlfriend!

I walked and passed by his room. I saw the door. The lamp was off, i could see that from outside.

I was about walking closer to the door.

Should i get in??

I sighed and tried to open.

Click.

The door wasnt locked!

I smirked and got in. The room seriously tidy. The clothes was hanging, no laundry flooding the floor-like my room, and the bed was tidy too. I tried to sit.

Uhm... kinda comfortable!

I saw his jacket. That jacket he gave me once at Myeongdong, remember?

I smiled and took it. A second after that, i wore that on my body.

It feels... like... that day at Han River.

Feels like he hugging me now.

Yaa! Micha comes to reality heey...!!!

I was hitting my own head as i sat back again with that jacket i wore.

I took the bedcover, and lay down my body.

So good to be on his bed.

I lay my head to the pillow.

Uhm,.... that smell... seems familiar to me.

So, it is his smell??

So good...

So good to be here..

Feels so comfortable.. and secure.. and warm..

And...

***

so guys, i did this long update. hope you enjoy! please comment and subscribe mooooore ^^