The boy next door

Soon-To-Be-Married
And all my day was ruined by that guy! You know why?? Because of, my mommy and daddy can’t stop talking to him all the way home.
 
So, this guy named Ok Taecyeon, like uhm 4 years older than me, and he just graduated from his college, got cumlaude, and he’s from Prague, and uhm he’s with his father are going to be in Seoul like... uhm... one month! I repeat, one month! And he will live at my house. My house! Aish!! What the hell in this world that has to be him who will live in my house? Can i change to have a more friendly guest instead of him???
 
“So, what major you take, Taec?” see?? My father couldnt stop to make a conversation with him.
 
And all i can do just eat my diner. I was so hungry too, by the way!
 
“Majoring in Bussines Administration, it’s because of my daddy wants it,” he said.
 
Mr. Ok smiled after that. “You know me, Mr. Lee,” and then that two old guy laughing.
 
Aish. I don’t care by the way. All i wanted now just go to my room, and get my phone, and call my boyfriend!
 
By the way, this guy changed i think. He’s so nice now. No.. no.. it all because of he talked with my parent. I dont think he will be nice with me.
 
I just eat quickly. “I’m done, mom. Can  i go to my room?? I have homeworks,” i lied.
 
My mother nodded.
 
I stood up then,
 
“Wait, Mi Cha”
 
Aish.... what again..
 
I turned my body again. “What, mom?”
 
“Help me, can you pleased Taec to his room?”
 
Heh? “Which room??”
 
My mother smiled. “the room next to your room,”
 
WHAT???
 
By hearing that, i saw him stood up and brought his cases.
 
“It’s gonna be tiring to have a long flight, isnt it Taec?” my mom asked him as i saw he was smiling so sweet. Yaa, that sweet?? Geez, i want to hit his head if i remember how cruel he is at the airport!
 
I sighed. I have to hold on. Just a month, Mi Cha. Just a month!
 
BUT A MONTH IS SERIOUSLY A LONG TIME!!!
 
Aigoooo...
 
“Follow me,” i said it and tried to be cheerful. Aish, i hope he could be that nice in front of me, as nice as he was in front of my parent.
 
I walked and helped him to bring his bag.
 
When i was going to take the bag, he was taking it back. “No need,” he said and walk ahead.
 
Aaaah, see?? That guy seriously!!
 
I walked faster. “You dont know the room, so please follow me,” i said without looking at him.
 
“This is your room. If you need anything, just knock my room. My room is next to your room,” i said as i pointed my finger to my room.
 
He just nodded and walked in.
 
Aish, no ‘thank you’ or something.
 
“You change fast, by the way,” i said, nearly like a whisper. And i turned my body to go to my room.
 
“What?” good, he noticed my words.
 
I turned my body again to him. “You change too fast. You was so nice in front of everyone at the dining room, and now you change again like that cruel guy i met at the airport!”
 
He just smirked. “and you change too fast too, i saw you smiling like a crazy one at the airport, and all i can see now is just that annoyed face,”
 
What???
 
Aish...
 
“yah, you annoyed me too much, that’s the reason!” i was going to hit him, seriously this guy!
 
He smirked again. “Then, you have to enjoy the next one month to be annoyed by the guy who live next to your room,” he said and then closed the door on my face.
 
Gaaah!!! This guy seriously!!!
 
Haaah!
 
I sighed and walked to my room.
 
I cant handle it. I wanted to tell everything to my bee, like now!!
 
I got in to my room and dialed my boyfriend’s number.
 
“BEEEEE......” i shouted as i knew he picked the phone.
 
“What, honey?? Something’s wrong??”
 
And that sweet voice could make my anger disapear...
 
“nothing,” i answered.
 
“It could be something, right?”
 
I sighed.
 
‘What’s wrong, honey?”
 
“i will tell you tomorrow at school,”
 
“Okay, now go to sleep, it’s already too late at night..”
 
“You don’t want to talk with me?”
 
“It’s not like that, i know you’re tired now, just go to sleep, we’ll meet tomorrow,”
 
Aish... he knows me too well, right??
 
“Okay, i’ll see you tomorrow, bee,’
 
“i love you my honey,”
 
I smiled again after that. Those three words could bring happines appeared everytime he said that!
 
“i love you more, bee,”
 
I took the phone off.
 
Thanks God i have Khun now. I couldnt imagine how my life would be going if i don’t have him.
 
Suddenly, i heard someone’s cleaning throat.
 
“So, that was your homework? Calling your boyfriend, secretly??”
 
I was looking up to the door, and saw that annoying guy again.
 
Ah, seriously, what he wants for me, huh??
 
I walked to the door.
 
“Did you come for just hearing me on the phone????”
 
He smirked. And i would be warn myself to see that smirked in this one month!
 
“I tell you something, little girl. If you want to call your secret boyfriend, please, closed the door, or even don’t forget to lock it, and make sure, your voice is not too loud, so it wouldnt be overheard,” he said in the oh so annoying way! “And one thing again, don’t make homework as your reason. It sounds irritating,”
 
Aish! I don’t like this guy. Seriously.
 
I closed the door in a flash.
 
He has to know how it feels the way he made me feel when he closed the door.
 
Aish. Should i welcoming myself to the days full of annoying moments like this??