Chapter 6

Locker-Confined Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already 7:45 when I woke up. I looked around. This is not my room. Then I remembered I slept over at Minho’s. Babo. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got off the bed and walked around. “Hyung?”

“I’m here!” The voice came from the bathroom. Once I got there, I found Minho hyung fixing his hair. “Good. You’re awake. Now go shower. I’ll be downstairs in the kitchen. Hurry up or we’ll be late.” He ruffled my hair and went out of the bathroom. I was to go out to grab my toiletries when he tossed me my bag. “Here. Now hurry. I’m starving.”

Scared of starving Minho hyung, I showered with speed as fast as flash. I was practically multi-tasking in the shower. Don’t let me tell you the details. Trust me, I just looked stupid. Anyway, when I got out, I hurried down to the kitchen with a towel around my neck, my hair still dripping wet and with a few shirt buttons open.

I stopped dead on my tracks as I saw who’s beside Minho at the table.

“Great! He’s here! Now I can eat!” He grabbed a piece of bacon when Kibum swatted his hand.

“He’s not yet seated. Can you wait for a few seconds?” Minho flinched and looked at me expectantly, urging me to take a seat. But I didn’t move. My eyes are still stuck on Kibum, looking oh so beautiful and fresh in the morning. He was glowing, the rays of sunlight peaking through the windows only add to his shine. He looked at me and smiled. “Good morning.”

“Good morning.” I didn’t think I said it right. I think it just came out as gibberish.

“Taemin-ah~ Minho whined. Please have a seat so we can eat. Please?”

I blinked twice.” Oh…y-yeah.” I started dragging my feet to a chair opposite Kibum. He looked at me again and smiled. Then he nudged Minho on the stomach. “Now we can eat.”

Like a marathon signal, Minho quickly stuffed food into his mouth. Kibum just shook his head and turned to me. Eat up Taem. He placed a few pieces of bacon, an egg and some bread on my plate. Then he poured me some juice. Then he turned to his own food. The smell of the food in front of me was so inviting that I found myself eating at the same pace like Minho.

“What did you two do last night? You seem so starving…”

“We just finished some homeworks.” I answered. It was the first time I answered first so I stopped momentarily. Kibum did so too but shrugged.

“My homework’s a double load though. The football team’s been invited for some friendly competition against certain schools so we’ll be on the road for a few days. The teacher’s gave us advanced works and lessons so we wouldn’t miss much.”

“You’re leaving me and Taemin alone?”

“Yeah…what’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing”. I looked at Kibum who was now busy eating. I looked at Minho hyung with curious eyes. He just winked at me. What’s that supposed to mean?

“If you’re wondering why Kibum’s here, he’s always coming over for breakfast. Mom leaves really early for work so she can’t cook for me. Good thing I have my bestfriend to provide me with such mouthwatering carbs.” Minho patted Kibum on the shoulder.

I see…Minho likes doing things for Kibum. Kibum feels the same way. Aish. Why won’t they just get married? I shook my head vigorously. NO. That can’t happen. They can’t be married.

“Why are you shaking you head?” Kibum asked.

“N-nothing. Just trying to wake myself up.”

“You’re hair is dripping wet.” Then he stood up, grabbed the towel around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter