Chapter 3

Locker-Confined Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m back!” I kicked off my shoes and hurried to look for my brother. “Heechul hyung?”

“Taemin-ah!” My big brother wrapped an arm around my neck and ruffled my hair. “How’s school?”

“It was okaaaaaay…” I threw my bag on the floor and jumped on the couch.

Hyungg’s eyes went wide. “WE SHOULD CELEBRATE!”
“Huh? Celebrate what?” He jumped on top of me. “Taemin-ah…you said school was okay.”
“So?” I arched a brow and stretched my arms.

“In all those years you spent in that school, I never heard you say that school was ‘okay’…Something’s fishy…”

“There’s nothing hyung. Seriously.” I gave him a reassuring smile. “So what’s for dinner?”

After eating, I decided to have nice, long hot bath. The warmth will relax my body a bit.

I dipped my left foot in the tub. “Ow! Too hot….” I added some cold water and dipped my foot again. “ah~ now that’s better.” Whew. It’s been so long since I relaxed like this. Good thing Kibum hyung helped me with my homework.  I don’t need to double check it anymore.  I’m pretty sure that Kibum is a smart student. The way he acts is always with elegance and confidence. The words coming from his mouth are said with wit. Obviously, he’s good with words and he’s well known for it. He’s so unlike me. He’s brave enough to stand up to the bullies. I wish I could be like him.

I stayed in the tub for a while. Then I felt gravity suddenly pulling my eyes shut. I need to sleep. I stepped out of the bathroom and changed into some pajamas. I double checked my stuff for tomorrow. “All set.” I walked out of my room and went to Heechul hyung’s room.

KNOCKKNOCK

“Come in…”

“Hyung, I’ll be sleeping now. Okay? Goodnight. Sweetdreams.” I walked up to him and hugged him from behind. “I love you hyung.”

He faced me and hugged me back. “I love you too Tae-tae. Now go and take a rest. You need it.”

I nodded and walked back to my room. I jumped into the bed and was about to close my eyes when I saw my chemistry book on the table. I didn’t stuff it inside my bag. I sat up and put it in my backpack. “Aish…why did I even bring this thick chemistry book???” Then it snapped back at me. Wait a minute, If Key hyung already did my homework…then why did he say that I need to take home this book? That is just weird. Maybe he wants to…uhm…Okay, I can’t think of anything. I’ll just sleep. I muttered a short prayer before I drifted off to dreamland.

“Good morning hyung” He turned around and his jaw dropped.

“You’re early for school today…There really is something different about you…”

I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed a bowl. I got an unopened box of cereal and sat on my chair. Hyung sat beside me and poured some milk into my bowl. From the corner of my eyes, I can see him stare at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter