Chapter 13

Locker-Confined Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SATURDAY

“Hyung! Wake up!” I jumped on the bed and shook his shoulders.

“Taemin-ah…what do you want?” He mumbled against his pillow.

“You need to get up now…” I grasped his shoulders and pulled him up. “C’mon…you need to go Hangeng hyung’s house…”

He yawned and opened his eyes. “What?”

“You need to go to Hangeng hyung’s place now…”

“Why? I don’t remember him inviting me over…”

“But you need to go…” I whined and continued to pull him out of bed.

He shrugged off my hands and stood up on his own. “Aish. Fine. Fine. Give me twenty minutes.”

“Twenty??? Hyung…he’ll be here in-”

*ding dong*

“He’s here!” I pushed Heechul hyung inside the bathroom. “Hurry up and shower! I’ll just get the door.” I ran out of the room and down the stairs. Once in front of the door, I straightened my shirt and fixed my hair. I put on my best and turned the knob. “Hello…”

Kibum’s eyes turned to crescents as he smiled. He looked brighter than the morning sun. “Hi…”

“Come in…” I took a step back and ushered him inside.

“Thanks…” He roamed inside our house then looked at me. “What’s the color of the paint?”

“Uhmmm…orange.”

“Orange? I thought you’re more of a blue person.”

“My hyung chose the color.” Yeah, Heechul hyung wanted an orange color for our kitchen. He didn’t know it’ll end up in my room.

“Oh well…Orange is cool.” He lifted a picture frame of me and my brother. He exchanged looks at me and the picture then he laughed. “You looked so different when you had that bowl cut.”

I pouted and took the picture frame from him. “Want to eat?”

“No thanks…but a glass of water would be fine.”

I nodded and guided him to the kitchen. He leaned on the island as I filled a glass with cold water. I handed the glass to him and he murmured his thanks.

He brought the glass to his perfect pink lips. I watched as his adam’s apple bob up and down his throat. He seemed to notice me staring. He placed the glass down and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “What’s wrong?”

I gulped and shook my head. Just then, my brother appeared fresh from the bath still with a towel around his waist. “Hey Taem-” He stopped then crossed his arms across his chest- A little embarrassed that our guest saw him half-. Kibum quickly looked away and a blush was already creeping unto his cheeks.

“Don’t just stand there hyung. Put some clothes on!” I hissed. Can’t he see that Kibum feels uncomfortable? Is he really trying to show off his body to Kibum. Aish. What a show off. Hyung grinned and walked slowly to the room.

Kibum let out a deep breath and closed his eyes.

“You okay hyung?”

His eyes shot up and he smiled. “Yeah. I’m okay. So…where’s your room?”

~

His eyes roamed around the four corners of my little room.

“It’s not that big…”

“It’s fine…less work for us right?” He walked over to my study table and held on to the edge. “Let’s take out your things first. I nodded and grabbed on to the other side of the table. We transferred the table and my other things at my brother’s room. I’m sure he won’t mind. Where is he anyways? Then out of nowhere he came out wearing a black wifebeater matched with acid washed jeans that’s riding to low on his waist. I raised a brow at him but he didn’t notice.


“Hey guys…watcha doing?” his eyes were focused on Kibum. Kibum wore an awkward smile. I walked over and dragged my big brother out of the room and to the front door. “We’re just moving some things hyung. Leetuk hyung called he asks you to hurry up. You don’t want them to wait right? Good bye hyung!” I closed the door and sighed. Finally. When I returned to Kibum he pouted.

“You should’ve let him stay a little bit. We haven’t moved the bed yet. He could’ve helped."

I mentally slapped myself. He’s right.

~

After laying out the newspapers on the floor, he took of the lid of the can of paint and grinned.

“You know…we can play a little bit.”

“Play?”

His grin widened. “You’ll know later. Let’s paint your walls with white first.” He poured paint on a plastic thingy, grabbed a roller and started painting.  I grabbed my own roller and stood beside him. There was an awkward silence around as we painted.

“I can’t take this anymore.” Kibum put down his roller and went to his bag again. He pulled out his ipod and went back beside me.

“Let’s see…let’s lighten up the mod a little bit.” He pressed the screen and put the gadget in his back pocket. Secret’s shy boy resounded inside my room. Seriously?

“I didn’t know you liked girl groups…” I asked. From the corner of my eyes I can see him shaking his pretty .

“You didn’t know?” He looked amused. “You’re not that observant are you?”

FYI Kibum, I am observant. I know what’s going on between you and Minho. And yeah, I have observed that you have a nice .

“I always play girl group songs everytime I’m on air.” He cut my thoughts.

Oh. That. I scratched the back of my head with my free hand. “Sorry…”

“You don’t have to be sorry Taeminnie.”

My eyes went big as I heard the pet name. “Did you just call me Taeminnie?”

He stilled. “I find it cute…if you’re not okay with it I can always take it back.”

I shook my head. P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter