Chapter 14

Locker-Confined Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So I said 'Don’t you even think about it!’ but she just shrugged me off and dialed his number!” Kibum raised both of his hands in the air and dropped them with a thump on his lap.

“We’re still talking about you grandma right?” Minho asked, wiping the smear of mayonnaise at the corner of his mouth. I grinned at him from the other side of our table.

The tables have changed. Well, not exactly the tables, but our position in the tables changed. Minho and Jinki hyung are sitting together now and of course, I get to sit beside Kibum. I turned to look at my right and caught Kibum rolling his eyes.

“Did you even understand what I was saying? God, you’re so hopeless.” He pouted his (already pouty) pink and lush lips and brought a spoonful of yogurt into his mouth.

“Aren’t you eating anything else?” I whispered to him. He took his eyes off the other two-who are now busy with a calculus book- and looked at me.

“Yeah…why?”

“Don’t you ever get hungry?”

“Of course I do, pabo.” He flicked my forehead.

“ow!” I rubbed the aching red spot.

He stuck his tongue out, I puckered my lips. He chuckled slightly and brought his hand to the spot. He suddenly leaned in and kissed the back of his hand as if he’s kissing my forehead. “Better?”

It would’ve been better if you removed your hand. “Yeah…” Obviously, he’s been taken in by my aegyo already. I’m confident enough to say that I can control him a little now. Not that I really planned on it but it was in my favor anyway. Before, I had to steal his attention (sometimes even beg for it) but now he gives it to me without hesitation. Minho doesn’t complain though, he’s got Jinki hyung now. I’ve caught Minho peeking at the library one time. He said he was just cooling off from the air that seeps out of the slightly open door but c’mon it’s obvious by the way he’s trying to strike up a conversation with Jinki that he likes him. They even meet after school now, the latter offered free tutoring when he saw the results of Minho’s exam. Sheesh.

Anyway, it has been only two weeks since we bonded so much but it feels like a…wait a minute. I took out my phone and looked at the calendar. Damn it.

“Uhm…I need to go somewhere…” I stood up and threw my bag over my shoulder.

“Where?” Kibum tilted his head to the side and creased his forehead.

“Just…somewhere…” I walked away slowly cutting Kibum off his next words. The other two guys on the table didn’t seem to notice me.

Once outside the cafeteria, I fiddled with my phone and called my hyung. He picked up after three rings.

“Hyung!”

The guy on the other line grunted. “God Taem, that practically made my ears bleed.”

“Ears? Don’t normal human beings answer the phone with only one ear? Are you sure you aren’t an alien or something?”

“Yes Taem-”

“You’re an alien???”

“No! Let me finish!”

“Fine…”

“Yes it’s ‘ears’ because your voice shot at one ear, then through my brain and out the other ear.”

“oh…OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAY…so hyung, can you do me a favor?”

“………”

“Hello~”

“I’m still at work.”

“Just a teeny weeny favor?”

“no…”

“please….”

“………”

“Hyung~”

“Argh. Okay! What is it?”

“Can you buy me some roses, balloons and a cake please?”

“whyyyyyyy??? My precious hard earned money…”

“just think that you’ll be making Kibum happy.”

“Is this all for him?”

“hm…yes…”

“Then I should be the one who’ll give it to him. This is my chance.”

“Nuh-uh. If that’s the case then forget about the favo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter