we're friends right? o9.

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 09. Just follow me

 

Hyuna kept a stern frown as she stared at her manager who was still in the midst of delivering the bad news to her. The only thing she heard was his first sentence. “You’re going to stop promotions for Bubble Pop since it got banned.”

She knew it was going to happen sooner or later anyway. She understood how some of her outfits and dance moves were too provocative. She didn’t want to dress and dance like that, it was her stylist and choreographer’s decisions. It was a shame because she really enjoyed performing ‘Bubble Pop’ since it was a really fun and catchy song.

“There will be a follow up.” The sturdy manager told her, waking her up from her trance. “The company decided that you’d do Just Follow.”

“Will Dok2 be promoting it with me?” She asked even though she knew it was impossible. Dok2 hardly promotes with idols on music programs.

“Nope, we managed to get Block B’s Zico to do it.” He told her. “In fact, he’ll be coming over for a first run-through here at Cube.”

Hyuna nodded. She knew who Zico was. They had collaborated for a song for Faddy Robot before his debut. Junhyung was there as well, along with the other big name rappers.




A week later, Hyuna and Zico had practiced the song daily at Cube since both of them didn’t have any schedules other than practice. Today, they were at their final practice before Hyuna’s follow up comeback starts tomorrow at M!Countdown.

“What are you doing here?” She asked, seeing Hoya entering the practice room by himself. Zico was still on his way to the practice room so it was only Hyuna and Hoy

“I called Jin Taek hyung about your whereabouts and he told me that I can help buy lunch for you since you skipped it earlier on.” Hoya told her, raising the bag that he had in his hands. “I bought Japanese.”

“Salmon?” She walked up towards him and grabbed the bento box from him. “I’m in a salmon mood today.”

“Well, then you take mine.” He handed her a different bento box. “I can take your unagi set.”

“Unagi?” Hyuna shrieked and looked at the bento box Hoya just grabbed from her. “I want the unagi.”

“I’ll let you this time because you’re practicing hard for your comeback.” He tells her as they settled down onto the seats and pulled a table near

Please log in to read the full chapter