6SIX

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 06. Salty Kimbaps and the Alley

 

"I don't like what you girls were wearing today." A voice interrupted, a slight hint of arrogance in his tone.

"What are you doing here in our waiting room?" Gayoon asked, noticing Woohyun sitting on the couch at the side for the first time. It was Woohyun doing his usual round of 'laugh-at-4minute-stuff' again. The girls had just finished up their schedule today at KBS Open Concert together with Infinite and a few other senior singers and were getting ready to leave.

It was always a wonder to them, how they would always end up with the same schedules, even overseas schedules. But just like how their managers instructed them; Just ignore each other, greet formally at all times and don’t talk to each other.  They were terribly good at it, fortunately. Sunggyu even joked about how they should all be actors and actresses already.

"I came here with Sunggyu hyung but I don't know where he is now." Woohyun shrugged.

“Speaking of Sunggyu, he looked at us just now for the finale stage and even smiled at Jiyoon,” Hyuna revealed. She had already changed into her comfortable clothes and was getting ready to leave when she stepped in to see Woohyun smiling at Gayoon looking irritated.

“He did?” Woohyun exclaimed, “I didn’t see.”

“You were too busy hogging the microphone in front.” Gayoon snorted.

“I don’t think there were a lot of fans present.” Jihyun said. “It should be fine.”

"Oh, what's that?" Woohyun immediately went over to Hyuna's side of the couch, seeing her pull out a nicely decorated white paper bag from the side.

"None of your business." She glared at him while she pulled out the lunch box to check on the kimbaps.

“What the heck is that?” Woohyun grimaced as he stood up. "Let me tell you something, he hates tasteless food a lot.

Hyuna stared at the lunch-box in her hands, her exitement faded away as she thought of the last time she cooked and everyone's reactions. She still remembered Sohyun's expression. It was a mix of shock and fear, fear that Hyuna might scream at her if she spat the food out.

Jihyun noticed Hyuna's frown and silently cursed at Woohyun. "Hyuna! Aren't you leaving to meet Hoya? Remember to bring the lunch box to him, he'll like it." She assured her.

Hyuna nodded and stuffed the lunch-box into her bag once again. "I'll go off first then. Tell manager oppa that I'll be back after dinner tonight."

"Have fun!"



Hyuna strolled out of 4minute’s waiting room with her bag-pack slung behind on one side of her shoulders. She had made sure to have a cap to hide most of her face. Even when she tried to convince herself that the kimbaps aren't going to that bad, Woohyun's words were still echo-ing in her mind. Hoya hates tasteless food a lot.

Aish. That Woohyun spoiled my mood. Hyuna thought as she waited outside Infinite's waiting room for Hoya.

Should I try one first? Before she could taek one kimbap out for a taste, a voice stopped her.

"Yah!" Someone shook her shoulders suddenly, which caused her to jump back in shock. Hoya laughed while Hyuna slapped his shoulders. "Come on, let's go." He placed his arms behind her and guided her along as he walked. That was another thing that Hyuna liked about Hoya a lot, he was the kind of guy who would lead her. Wherever they go, he would make most of the decisions and he often lead the way. Some girls may not like that but personally, Hyuna liked that sense of security when she's with him.

"Where are we going?" Hyuna asked as they sat down at the back seat of the bus.  

"We're goin

Please log in to read the full chapter