CHICK FLICKS IN THE WARD

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 


“Hello?” He picked up immediately, his eyes still searching around for her.

“Where are you? We found her.” It was Sunggyu. “Jin Taek hyung’s on the way to the hospital with her. It doesn’t look too good, she was found unconscious.”

Hoya didn’t need second thoughts about the filming, just like what he’s been doing for an hour, he ran towards the front entrance. He needed a cab fast.

When he had arrived at the front entrance, he slightly cursed at how it was crowded with fans outside and inside. And it sounded like everyone was talking about Hyuna. “Move!” He shouted as he made his way out, annoyed.

“Hoya!” Sunggyu was already at the main road with a cab, waiting for him. Hoya ran towards his leader and they both sped off in the cab.

“What happened?” Hoya asked. “Do you know, hyung?” His chest heaved rapidly with heavy panting.

“Jin Taek hyung and I found her at the deserted corner of the building. An empty storage room.” Sunggyu was catching his breath as well as he spoke. “There was charcoal burning in the room and she was tied up.”

“What?” Hoya blurted. “Why?”

“I don’t want to make guesses but I think it was attempted murder. I’ve seen situations like these in books, it’s carbon monoxide poisoning.”

Hoya choked as he glared at nowhere. “This can’t be happening.” He muttered to himself.



The managers, Hyuna’s mother and the Infinite and 4Minute members were sitting and standing around outside the emergency room. While the sensitive girls and Dongwoo were near to tears, the rest stood with a solemn expression, praying for the best. Even 4Minute’s dancers were sitting outside praying for the best as well.

“She’s going to be fine.” Sunggyu said as he sat down beside Jiyoon, placing her head on his shoulders.

Jiyoon nodded as she held onto Sunggyu’s hands. “I hope so.” She whispered, almost inaudible. was feeing extremely dry. It has only been half and hour in the emergency room but it felt like forever.

4Minute and Infinite’s filming were cancelled immediately so the rest had caught a cab and came down to the hospital as well. They were all in their stage outfits but no one bothered to worry about their outfits as of now.

Just when Jihyun was about to scream out of frustration, the doctor had exited the emergency room with his clipboard and two nurses by his side.

“I’m her mother.” Mrs. Kim had rushed up towards the doctor as fast as Hoya could.

“The patient had inhaled a large amount of Carbon Monoxide which prevented the regular flow of oxygen.” The doctor shook his head disapprovingly, as he glanced at his clipboard again. “But she’s fine now, you can visit her later in her ward.” He smiled.

The whole group broke into mutters of gratefulness as they hugged whoever was nearest to them.



[BREAKING] Kim HyunA of 4Minute, Hospitalized

Kim Hyuna was recently involved in an accident before a live recording at KBS ‘Music Bank!’

On June 13th, Kim Hyuna was seen carried out by her manager unconscious with Infinite’s leader, Kim Sunggyu, following behind until Hyuna and her manager left in a cab. Fans were shocked but Hyuna’s manager or Kim Sunggyu gave no responses. Shortly later, Kim Hyuna’s boyfriend, Hoya of Infinite was seen rushing ou

Please log in to read the full chapter