5FIVE

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 05. Salty

 

Hyuna was standing in the kitchen alone, an apron tied with a nice big ribbon around her.

"What are you planning to make for him?" Gayoon asked, entering the kitchen with Jihyun.

"Kimbap." Hyuna grinned. "I read in a magazine interview he had a while ago that he likes Sushi. Since I'm a beginner, I thought that Kimbap would be good as well."

"Isn't Kimbap a little too easy?" Jihyun asked.

"It is?" Hyuna asked. "The recipe looked really complicated."

"I guess it's ok for your standard. Do you need help?" Gayoon asked.

"It's ok. I want to do this myself." Hyuna smiled.

"Alright then, we'll be in our rooms if you need any help." Hyuna nodded and the older girls left her alone.



Hyuna's pov:

I can do it!

I needed some form of motivation so I had prepared a poster of Hoya, which I bought on the way home. He's kind of like my unobtainable muse. Quickly, I pasted it on one of the kitchen cabinets with some blue-tack I found lying around the house.
    
In a bowl, combine 1 cup of ground beef, 1 green onion, 1 Tbsp garlic, 1½ Tbsp soy sauce, 1 Tbsp sugar, ½ Tbsp cooking wine, 1 tsp sesame oil, and ⅛ tsp Black Pepper. Mix everything together and set it aside while you are preparing the other ingredients.

What's a tbsp?

What's the difference between tbsp and tsp?

How big is the cup supposed to be?

Well, tbsp and tsp should be the same thing and any cup would do fine.

How do i mix these together? With my hands? Oh gross.


Add 9 oz of spinach in boiling water with some salt to help keep its color green. Boil it for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.

OZ? What the is an OZ?

I'll just copy how the person does it in the picture.

Salt. A teaspoon of it?


Rinse the spinach in cold water and squeeze out the water.

Ew. Why put it in water in the first place????


Mix together the boiled spinach, ½ tsp of sesame oil, and 2 pinches of salt.

More salt? Oh man, this is going to be salty.


Break 5 eggs and add 5 pinches of salt. Mix them together.

Why is there so much salt? 5 pinches? How do i pinch salt?     


On med

Please log in to read the full chapter