MISSING IN ACTION

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter


Infinite were on their way in a public bus to 4minute’s dorm since Sunggyu wanted to have dinner there again. “Did you tell Jiyoon that I’m having a craving for pork?” Woohyun was bugging Sunggyu who was on the phone with Jiyoon.

Hoya just looked out of the window as he furrowed his brows in thought. I’ll be able to ask Hyuna what was up with her the past few days. During the past few days, Hoya haven’t been able to talk to her or even text her. There wasn’t any reply from her and she’s always not in her waiting room.

Trying not to show how eager he was, Hoya paced himself towards the familiar apartment unit and entered by himself, kicking his shoes away.

“Is Hyuna here?” He asked Jihyun who had came to greet them at the door.

Jihyun shook her head. “Didn’t she tell you? She’s at Cube for a meeting.”

“She didn’t.” He said. “What meeting?”

Jihyun shrugged. “Something about a duo sub-unit with one of the BEAST oppas. I’m not sure.”

Hoya frowned, irritated at how he didn’t get to get in contact with her again. Where are you? Why haven’t you been picking up? He texted the girl hurriedly, hoping he’d get a reply this time.



“Hey there.” Hoya walked right up to the rapper who was seated comfortably in Hyuna’s waiting room. He had spent the whole night after the dinner wondering what was happening and decided to approach Zico to find out her whereabouts. “I need to talk to you.”

Zico turned around to see just the person he was dreading to see. Why do they have to promote at the same time

Please log in to read the full chapter