2TWO

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter
  Chapter 02. Hoya dances really well too   The next day in the morning, the girls had just woken up and were lazing around in the dining room waiting for Jiyoon and Jihyun to finish up with the breakfast meal Jiyoon claimed would blow their minds. Unlike their usual morning, it was a gloomy one with the rain pouring heavily outside.

"Sunggyu and s are coming over in 30 minutes!” Jiyoon shouted into the dining room where the 4minute girls were waiting, sipping on coffee and hot chocolate. Her loud voice shook the girls wide awake almost instantly. 

"Why are they coming here all of a sudden?" Gayoon asked, a frown on her face. Her petite body propped on the table as her hands supported her head that seemed to weigh like a dumbbell at the moment. 

"I invited them over." Jiyoon clapped her hands together as she returned from the kitchen again with a big plate of waffles. "Sunggyu wanted to see our new dorm so I suggested he come over with the other members as well. We can have fun before our comeback as well!"
    30 minutes turned into an hour before the boys finally arrived at the dorm where the 4minute girls were already ready and getting tired of waiting. Jiyoon quickly went over, taking their coats for them. "Oh, Hoya! I forgot to tell Hyuna to get sesame oil! Would you be a nice guy and run over to the mart across the street? She's probably still there." What? Sungjong wondered while the rest of them just watched Jiyoon and Hoya. The latter looked like he had just woked up, slightly dazed and confused. So Hoya just nods, slids his shoes back on left for the mart.   "Why couldn't you just call Hyuna?" Dongwoo asked, laughing a little. Jiyoon just smiled. "Oh right!" She laughed but it sounded awfully rehearsed to everyone except the naive Dongwoo.

 

Hyuna was just scanning the aisle for some movie snacks when someone walked up to her. She looks up, and smiles too brightly almost immediately. "Why are you here?"

Hoya took his hands out of his pocket and took over pushing the cart. "Jiyoon said to get sesame oil too." He told her.

Sesame oil? Hyuna looked down in her cart, at where the sesame oil was sitting at. It's already on the list.

"Oh," Hoya noticed the bottle too. "You already took it?"

Jeon Jiyoon, you're going to get it later! Hyuna nodded, I figured that she probably... uh... forgot since she can't cook kimchi rice without sesame oil..."

"What a smart girl." Hoya grinned. "What else do you have on the list?" 

“I just need movie snacks and we're done.”

"Well, that's easy." Hoya said as he immediately grabbed two bags of chips and tossed them into the cart.

"I think we will need one more." Hyuna tells him. Hoya nods and grabds another pack from another section. "Done, let's go to the cashier."

“We should get some ice cream for ourselves later.” Hoya suggests, eyeing the boxes on ice creams displayed in the frozen section as they were walking through.

“Melona?” "What else?"

  The two idols met on a show but were only introduced by Jiyoon and Sunggyu officially when the two of them started dating. It has always been kept from the media for the sake of the couple and it was also a silent agreement since both of them never really liked talking about their private life to the media.  "What a little kid... I feel like a father." Hoya muttered, grabbing her forearm while they crossed the busy traffic ju
Please log in to read the full chapter