MUCH MORE THAN I THOUGHT I DID

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been a week since the two returned to their dorm with fowl moods. The mood between the two groups didn’t change much though since they both ended up acting like nothing happened at all. Hyuna and Hoya still didn’t see each other since Hyuna had gotten the excuse of having to prepare for Cube’s sub-unit debut. She was actually debuting with Hyunseung of BEAST as a duo. As surprised as she was, Hyuna was quick to grab the opportunity to keep her busy.

That chilly night, 4minute and Infinite (without Hoya and Hyuna) were in 4minute’s dorm watching television since they wanted to support Hyuna who was in Singapore for the Mnet Asian Music Awards.

Sungyeol was throwing popcorn at Gayoon in a attempt to have them stuck on her hair without her knowing while Jiyoon and Sunggyu were being their cheesy selves, whispering into each others' ears when BEAST was finally up.

They were having fun singing along with BEAST until Hyuna appeared on stage in a beautiful red dress. The all stayed quiet and watched the performance intently.

"The concept is quite..." Sunggyu stopped while everyone was left jaw dropped at what they just saw. Hyunseung and Hyuna kissing on global television.

“Did you girls know there was going to be that…?” Dongwoo trails while the rest of them were still quiet.

Jihyun quickly shook her head. “Hyuna didn’t say anything about that.”

“Lets hope Hoya’s really sleeping.” Woohyun just said while everyone nodded, agreeing.



“Oh no. Don’t tell me…” Sungyeol says when they arrived back at the dorm to see the television . It was Mnet’s channel for sure.

“You guys just stay out of his room.” Sunggyu told them. “I’ll talk to him, make sure he’s alright.”

Sunggyu stepped into Hoya’s room warily, it almost seemed like he was afraid of producing any sound that would awake the tiger. Hoya was sitting on his bed with his headphones on, staring into his iPhone with a bored expression.

“Hey man.” Sunggyu sat on a chair that was in the room, facing Hoya. “You alright?”

Hoya removed his headphone. “I’m alright, why wouldn’t I be?”

“Did you see it?” Sunggyu asked, cautiously.

Hoya just nodded as he sighed. “I can’t believe it hyung.”

“Well, it did happen and it’s probably just a performance thing. Jiyoon told me that Hyunseung has a long-term girlfriend. It was probably a lip to cheek kind of thing anyway.” Sunggyu blabbered on.

“Hyung.” Hoya interrupted him from going on any further. “I’m not talking about that. I’m not affected by that at all.”

“Oh…” Sunggyu mumbled, disappointed. He doesn’t like her that way then?

“What I was going to tell you is that,” Hoya sat up and placed his headphones at a corner neatly. “I think I like her for real.”

“Like how I like Jiyoon?” He asked, hiding his dangerously exploding smile.

Hoya nodded. “Much more than I thought I did.”

“I knew it.” Sunggyu told him.

“Ugh.” Hoya groaned and lay back on his bed. “This is so frustrating. She doesn’t even want to talk to me.”



“Are you sure this is going to work?” Jihyun asked again while both Infinite and 4Minute, except Hyuna and Hoya, were sitting in a quiet café.

“Hoya is finally out of that denial stage but stubborn Hyuna is avoiding Hoya.” Sungyeol reasoned out. “This is the best way for them to realize each other’s feelings.”

“And why are we hiding this plan from Hoya again?” Sohyun asks.

“He wouldn’t like the idea for sure.” Myungsoo said.

“If anything goes wrong, we’re putting the blame on you.” Woohyun said to Sungyeol, sipping on his straw.



“What are you guys doing?” Hoya grumbled, trying to pull off the mask on him but Sungyeol had smacked his hands away harsh

Please log in to read the full chapter