FIREWORKS, BREATHING PROBLEMS AND HEART RACING

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

The couple went on for two months easily, there were incidents when they were almost disclosed but the company and the couple were able to handle them professionally.
 
Speaking of the company, both Cube and Woollim had accepted their relationship. “I saw this coming.” President Kim simply said while President Hong, who was beside him, nodded as well. “Are we expecting another couple to come out from you guys?” They looked at the two idol groups in front of them.  

They all shook their heads. “Of course not.” Jihyun had said.

“Dongwoo? Sohyun?” President Hong had looked at the two with a knowing smile.

“What are you talking about again?” Dongwoo rolled his eyes. “Even the presidents are childish.”

“Then I guess Dongwoo wouldn’t mind me putting Sohyun in Teen Top’s music video then?” President Hong said.

“Teen Top?” Sohyun squealed. “I’m a fan!”

“We all know…” Sungyeol had muttered.

“We’re filming it in 3 months.” President said, eyeing Dongwoo who was still looking at him blankly. “They’re just starting on their new album’s recording.”

President Kim decided to add oil to the fire. “President Hong, you did mention a kiss scene right?”

“What?” Dongwoo had shouted, earning fits of laughter in the small office and a blushing Sohyun who was hiding behind Jihyun in embarrassment. “Sohyun’s too young to have a kiss scene!”

The office erupted into laughter while President Hong proceeded to clarify himself. “It’s just a forehead kiss with L.Joe.”

“L.Joe? Forehead kiss?” Sohyun blushed even more.

“No! I do not allow it.”



Hoya still didn’t like the idea of Trouble Maker even though he completely trusted Hyuna. They were backstage at Music Bank’s special end of the year performance and Hyuna was there to perform with Hyunseung for a dance special.

“When is Trouble Maker going to end promotions again?” Hoya asked, they had just returned from her rehearsal with Hyunseung.

“You’ve asked that a million times.” Hyuna chuckled a bit. “Early January next year.”

“You sure Hyunseung’s not taking advantage of you?” He asked her, ignoring the teasing looks the other members of Infinite were giving him.

“He has a girlfriend who I’m very close with. And he’s like a brother, that will be like .” She made a face. “This reminds me of the whole Junhyung thing. Like I said, . Imagine siblings making out with each other.”

“Don’t put that kind of images in my head please.” Hoya said.

“Well,” she shrugged, “you’re the one suggesting things about me and Hyunseung.”

“But you did commit .” Woohyun piped in. “You did kiss him in Singapore right?”

Hyuna looked at Woohyun who was seated on the dressing table, facing her. Stupid guy had to add oil to the fire. “It was just a performance. I don’t even remember how it felt.”

“Then how does Hoya’s feel like?” Sunggyu asked, erupting cheers from the boys.

Hyuna was startled by the question and turned around to Hoya for help, but he was staring intently at her, waiting for an answer as well. “It feels like...” She mumbled to herself.

“What?” They were eager with excitement.

Hyuna stood up; slightly tossing the jacket Hoya had lent her back to him. “Bye.”



Hyuna had sped walked back to her own waiting room, hiding the blush on her cheeks with her hands. “Hyuna!” She stopped before she could enter 4minute’s waiting room and turned around to see Hoya jogging after her.

“Hm?” She simply says, not removing her hands from her cheeks, as she tries not to stare at his lips. We haven’t even kissed for more than 3 times and they actually ask such a question in front of us.

“I’m sorry about a while ago, you know that I trust you.” He looks at her seriously.

I’m not angry about the Hyunseung thing, but I’m just embarrassed when they talked about us kissing. “I know…” She simply says, pushing her thoughts away.

“Good luck for your performance later.” She tells him. “Do you need a good luck hug?” She suggested, smiling.

“No, I want a good luck kiss.” He tells her.

Hyuna looks at him, startled. “No, a really long hug?”

“Kiss.”

“Cheek?”

“Lips.”

“Peck.” She folds her arms. “Nothing more.”

“Fine.” He grumbles but leans in anyway.

Hyuna laughs as she hits him lightly on his arm and leaves a small peck on the side of his mouth instead. “Gotta go.” She said, turning around but was pulled around again by Hoya.

“You cheated.” He simply says before he grabbed her chin and kissed her on the lips. It didn’t take Hyuna long to respond back to the kiss. She grabbed onto Hoya’s arm tighter when he had bit on her lip lightly.

“Don’t laugh but your kisses feels like first kisses.” She told him after they pulled away from the kiss.

Hoya looks at her, “what does that mean?”

“It feels like I’m kissing you for the first time every single time. Fireworks, breathing problems and heart racing.” She says and runs for the waiting room.
 


Hoya walks into Infinite’s waiting r

Please log in to read the full chapter