MY BORADORI

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter


"I still can't do it." Hyuna groaned, doodling on the notebook. "I don't feel any inspiration at all."

"Why can't you?" Junhyung grew frustrated. "Yah, concentrate!"

“How am I supposed to write a rap about being in a failed relationship when I’m in such a blossoming one?” Hyuna lifted her hands up and twirled around, giggling.

“Are you a retard or something?” Junhyung rolled his eyes. “Think about the time when he said he liked Krystal over you then.” He told her with a smirk.

Hyuna stopped and glared at the man who was sitting comfortably in his office chair. "You're not a very good teacher after all. I'll go ask Hoya." Hyuna grabbed the notebook and her bag, leaving the room in a rush.

"Kim HyunA!" Junhyung shouted after her, his voice echoing through the halls of the Cube studios, "I know what you’re trying to do now!”

“Fine,” She appeared by the door. “I’m skipping class to see Hoya. Happy?”

“Go and never come back again.”

“That’s what I planned to do anyway.” She stuck out a tongue and left, leaving Junhyung in a smile.

“That girl…” He shook her head.




"Oh Hyuna. What are you doing here?" Sunggyu asked. Hyuna was wandering along the corridors of Woollim, looking for Hoya.

"I'm looking for Hoya." She told him. "Do you know where he is?"

"Hoya?" Sunggyu checked his phone. "I'll call him." Sunggyu took out his phone.

"Don't tell him I'm here." Hyuna smiled while Sunggyu nodded.  



"Boradori~" Hyuna sang in a high-pitched voice while covering his eyes from behind. She had found him in a recording room with Dongwoo like what Sunggyu told her. His back hunched over a table and he was busy on his laptop, Dongwoo sat lazily in a chair beside him.

"You're here?" Hoya laughs and pulls her by her wrists over his shoulders, which caused Hyuna to fall on his back.

"I need you to help with something." She told him, leaning comfortably on his shoulders. "I need to write a rap for a new song. Junhyung oppa keeps shouting at me."

"Grab a chair and sit here." Hoya pointed at a chair across the room.

"Aren't you going to let go of me first?" Hyuna giggled.

"I don't want to." He told her. "Let's go get the chair together." He suggested.

"Then you should stand up." Hyuna told him.

"I don't have to." He said and pulled Hyuna along with him as he used his legs to push himself and his chair towards the empty chair. It was quite a scene.

Dongwoo continued watching as they returned with the chair, Hyuna was still laughing while Hoya was smiling like an idiot. "And I thought Jiyoon and Sunggyu were bad enough."

"Get out." Hoya pointed at the door while Hyuna was released from his grip.

Dongwoo snorted and left the room. "It's not like I

Please log in to read the full chapter