RAISE YOUR HEAD AND NOW, SMILE

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 



Hyuna smiled as she approached the large stadium where a concert was going to be held soon. It’s been 2 years after the incident and she’s never felt better since then.

“Annyeonghasaeyo,” she greeted the group of fans who noticed her.

Many things have changed since the incident. There was a widespread campaign on the issue of idols dating. People begun encouraging idols to date and possessive fans were lectured on their obsessive actions. Idols dating still weren’t as common but there wasn’t that much backlash on dating idols as compared to the past. Hyuna and Hoya were glad they were able to change that about the Korean entertainment industry,

Just last year, Sunggyu and Jiyoon had announced their relationship without much drama. The fans were more surprised that they had been dating even before Hoya and Hyuna. The couple took the spotlight away from Hoya and Hyuna immediately.

Meanwhile, in the stadium itself, Hoya was extremely nervous about Infinite’s 5th concert. She would say ‘yes’ right? He thought, gripping onto the tiny box in his hands.  

“Hoya, please get ready for your solo stage.” A staff shouted from outside the tent, probably looking for him.

“I’m here!” He exited his tent, stuffing the box into his pocket immediately.

“Please proceed to your standby area.” The male staff told him. The whole concert staff had been giddy with excitement since Hoya had announced that he was going to have a special stage for Hyuna for his solo part on the 2nd night of the concert.

Hoya closed his eyes as he recollected his thoughts, the sounds of his heartbeat loud and clear against his chest.



Hyuna was still grinning from the comical performance Sungyeol had put up; entertaining people with his weird entices was still his forte after all these years. Her vision was then directed to the large screen, which showed the words, Once Upon A Time…

It was Sungjong in a dress. Hyuna almost rolled down her seat in laughter.

Myungsoo soon joined Sungjong as they were sitting down on the floor. They were friends, according to the narrations at the side.

“Do you want to go to the new café my friend opened tomorrow?” Myungsoo asked while he ripped open a bag of gummies.  

“Why are you asking me? Dongwoo ditched you again?” Sungjong asked with 'diva' spelled all over his face.

“I asked you first!” Myungsoo defended himself.

Hyuna stopped laughing at Sungjong’s ridiculous get-up and sat up straight. Wait, this looks familiar. She thought, her brows furrowed in confusion.

“Right.” Sungjong rolled his eyes.

“I’m serious!” Myungsoo exclaimed, flicking a gummy bear at Sungjong.

“And I said, I believe you.” Sungjong told him, picking up the gummy bear he threw.

“Are you going to eat that?” Myungsoo looked at Sungjong.

“Did you think I’m the kind who would eat food off the floor?” Sungjong asked.

Myungsoo nodded.

“Yah!” Sungjong shouted, throw

Please log in to read the full chapter