DONGWOO THE CRADLE SNATCHER

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

The couple was again, the talk of the netizens after the surprise event at Mnet. Hoya and Hyuna tweeted each other once in a while and posted pictures of them online. But they’ve never displayed too much affection since they wanted to be themselves. They were told that they seemed more like best friends but they didn’t mind at all.

The company told them that they had big plans in stored for the couple with their newfound popularity. South Korea loved them, calling them the couple of the idol industry. Some even said that the couple was going to change the image of idols and their fans – more idols would probably get the chance to date in the future.



“This is it,” Hoya said as he held Hyuna’s hands tightly. “Our first official TV appearance together.”

“Are you nervous? I’m shaking so much.” She bit on her lip.

“All we have to do is be ourselves and show the viewers that we’re the cutest couple ever.” Hoya told her, repeating what Jiyoon had told the both of them earlier on.

Jiyoon even made them watch videos of other famous celebrity couples just to learn from them, how a real couple does TV appearances. But in the end, they both fell asleep while watching them since they were so tired from their previous schedules.

“It feels like my first TV appearance right now.” Hoya said, looking around at the staff who were preparing for the start of the filming. The couple was the first to arrived and even brought health drinks for the set.

Cube and Woolim had decided on MBC’s proposal of having the couple appear on ‘We Got Married’ for a special episode. The production team had Hoya plan their itinerary for the day himself beforehand.

“This is the place,” Hoya walked to the familiar Japanese restaurant. It was the one Hyuna and Hoya had gone to and almost got caught. They weren’t dating at that time but it was an interesting episode. “Where we almost got caught by a waitress.” He told the cameraman while he held onto Hyuna’s hand and brought her in.

A crowd of fans had gathered around them just as soon as they stepped out of their van into the streets of Myeongdong. It was usually quiet on a weekday afternoon but everyone had rushed down as soon as they heard the news about them filming here.

“We were caught so we ended up eating a lunchbox at a back alley.” Hyuna revealed as the two dugged into the food they ordered.

“I remember that lunch box.” Hoya made a scrunched up face. “Food made by Hyuna.”

“Yah!” Hyuna slightly pushed him, shocked. “You said the kimbap was good!”

“I was being nice.” Hoya . “It was a bit too salty.”

“Really?” Hyuna asked. “I followed the recipe specifically though…”

They walked around and shared stories with the help of their managers to keep the crowd away from them. Hoya and Hyuna then ended the special episode after having a nice picnic along Han River.




Later that night, both Infinite and 4Minute were gathered in a movie room in Cube. It was a few minutes away from midnight but they were gathered in front of the big TV screen with popcorn and drinks.

“You guys are over-reacting.” Sohyun had said, watching the older members setting up for the ‘reveal’. She was squashed right in the middle of the group, between Sunggyu and Woohyun.

“Our baby, Sohyun’s first music video cameo.” Sunggyu pretended to sob. “We have to be here to watch it with you.”

“Baby?” Sohyun gave him a weird look. “Are you drunk?”

“No, we’re not drunk. Sohyun’s our baby.” Woohyun had added on. “Then if we see anything weird, we’ll rush down to Teen Top’s dorm straight ahead. I have the address ready.”

“Shut it!” Gayoon had shouted this

Please log in to read the full chapter