3THREE

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 03. Nothing Better Than You

 

"You girls did great for the pre-recording." 4minute's manager popped into the waiting room with big bags. It was their lunch, judging by the huge KFC logo on the white plastic bags. "I'll go check up on the introductory clip and stage while you girls go change into your clothes for 'Mirror Mirror' after lunch."

The girls nodded and sat back down at a couch in the quiet waiting room. Jiyoon sighed as she rested her head on a table. It's been so long since they've been on music shows. It felt like they were debuting once again.

They were at the MBC building to record for their comeback next week. It was decided by the producers to have a pre-recording instead of a live broadcast for the week because of the Lotte Pro Baseball game, which was happening at the same time.

Unlike before they recorded, the backstage is now filled with lots of people who were also present to perform just like them. The place was buzzing with activity. Managers were walking around checking everything they have to, stylists were styling (sorry about that). The various idol groups stayed in their own waiting rooms, minding their own business. While some of them practiced in front of the mirrors, wandering around backstage. There were also quite a number of them who were busy with their phones and what not.

Jiyoon popped her head into one of the waiting rooms after running out of her waiting room upon receiving an anticipated text message. Her vision fell on the extremely familiar back figure of Sunggyu. He was sitting alone, holding on to an album in his hands, and flipping the pages of the photo-book with care.

The girl he was waiting for all along came up beside him and sat next to him. "Which song is your favorite?" She asked, pointing to the

Please log in to read the full chapter