REVEAL OR NO?

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 


"Hoya!" A voice came from outside followed by a loud knock on the door.

"Come in."

It was Dongwoo again. "Where's your phone? The CEO has been calling you."

"It's over there." He pointed at the table beside him.

Dongwoo sped towards his phone and looked at it. "Yah, you have 56 missed calls and 91 text messages. Everyone's looking for you two. The news got out."

Dongwoo’s expression was stern as he kept a straight face. It was rare seeing Dongwoo not smile. "Manager hyung wanted me to inform you that reporters are all over the place right now. Stay in this building and don't go anywhere."

Hoya nodded while Hyuna was still in shock. "What news?" It all came too quickly at her. While Hoya was trying to stay calm, Hyuna was still overwhelmed.

"The news about you two dating." Dongwoo told her as he typed furiously on Hoya's laptop, scrolling through Nate. "You're even ranked #1 on the search topics."

“We haven't even been together for more than 2 months are already caught?" Hyuna took the laptop from him with Hoya beside her as they scanned the article on the top headlines of the online news site.

 


[BREAKING NEWS] Another Idol Couple! 4Minute’s Kim Hyuna and Infinite’s Hoya.

Hoya from Infinite and Hyuna of 4Minute are dating?

The two have not mentioned of any relationship or even shown any interaction on TV have been revealed by an insider of Woollim Entertainment to be dating.

"The two have been dating for about a month now." The women in her 20s, identified as A, revealed. She had proved herself as one of the staffs by showing the reporters her workers’ ID and a picture of her and the members of Infinite and Hoya himself.

It was also identified by another reporter that she's one of the stylists for Infinite as seen in some footages of Infinite.

Both companies have not released an official statement as of now.
 



"Stylist? Which one?” Hoya asked, clearly surprised.

"I don't know anything other than the fact that you two have to remain in this building. The 4Minute members and CEO Hong is also on their way here." Dongwoo told them.

"Hoya?" Hyuna looked up at him. "I'm scared." She whimpered, looking at the responses from the netizens on the page.

"It'll be ok." Hoya comforted her, kissing her forehead.

"I'm not prepared yet." She told him, a worrying look evident on her.

"Hey, look here." Hoya placed his hands on hers. Hyuna rarely sees this side of Hoya so it shows how serious he is now. "Trust me alright?" Hyuna nodded. "We'll go to my CEO's office first and then we'll talk there."

Hyuna nodded and the three then left for the office.




Meanwhile, The CEOs of Cube and Woollim were in the office together with the members of Infinite, 4minute.

"As long as CEO Hong agrees, I think it'll be better if they just reveal their relationship." CEO Kim from Woollim stated. "The two don't have to be in hiding anymore."

"But we have to let the young fellas decide." CEO Hong added. "Revealing it to the public would also mean losing all your privacy rights."

Sunggyu nodded. "And also, the fans. Their reactions are going to be crazy. It might even put their safety at risk."

"We'll just go with your decisions." CEO Hong directed to Hoya and Hyuna.

Hoya's facial expression was stern while Hyuna just looked like she was crying really badly. "We were talking about it just now before and we've reached a decision." Hoya told them.

“We’re breaking up.” Hyuna announced with a tired voice.

Everyone in the room was silent; most of them were shocked at the decision.

“What?” Jiyoon exclaimed. “How could you two? I went through so much because of you two! I even made Zico do those things to Hyuna and

Please log in to read the full chapter