I WANTED TO SLAP BOTH OF THEM, SAID MYUNGSOO

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter


Everyone stepped out of the office while Hoya and Hyuna stayed behind in the office.

"Are you okay?" He asked Hyuna. "I'll call our parents, tell them about the situation and explain things to them." Hoya told Hyuna. "You just rest here until you feel better." She nodded and watched as Hoya left the office to make the call.

Hyuna don't really know what this feeling was. She’s scared, worried, happy and upset all at the same time. Scared because of what might happen to her if she were to face his fans. Worried because of what might happen to both groups. Happy that she can finally tell everyone that she’s dating and the guy is Infinite's Hoya. Lastly, upset because of the bad things the stylist said about her and she roughly knew what they comments were since Jihyun refused to let her read them.

"Should we go out for a while?" He came back into the office.

"Now? Are you crazy? Who in the right mind would go out for fun at a time like this?” She exclaimed.

"It’ll be fun.” Hoya assured her. “Lets visit the park.”

The two exited the building by the back door and only returned to their dorms at midnight after their date in the park. It was peaceful there, unexpectedly. The two just talked about things and lay in each other’s embrace while watching the kids play around them. No one recognized him or her and weren’t bothered by anyone at all.



For the following week, Hyuna and Hoya had been instructed to stay out of view for a week to let the wind blow past. Hyuna didn’t agree on having her members face the music instead of her but she couldn’t go against the company’s orders.

Jihyun took a deep breath as they stopped right beside the stage. It was going to be their first performance after the news and they were without Hyuna. Although Sohyun was able to cover Hyuna’s parts, they were still worried about the reactions of the audience and viewers.

“We can do this.” Jihyun told them. “It’s just a performance except that Hyuna’s resting at home.”

The girls nodded as they pulled each other into a group hug.

But when they stepped on stage, their nerves were already filled up to the brim as the fans begun to murmur amongst themselves. At least they’re not screaming curses at us. Jihyun thought as she and the rest of the girls bowed politely, waiting for their cue to start.

At the same time, they were glad that their fans showed up to support them as well.

“How was the performance today?” Hyuna asked once the girls entered the dorm.

“It was the usual.” Jihyun told her. “A lot of our fans came.”



A month passed and 4minute was doing well on the charts and gained a lot of attention but the fact that Hoya and Hyuna were dating was still not well accepted. As usual, Hyuna did hear negative things about their relationship but amongst them all, she could spot a few supportive fans.

There was a night when Hoya and Hyuna had finally decided to go out for dinner together, after deciding that the situation was better.

“That wasn’t so bad.” Hoya told her after he paid the bill.

Hyuna just nodded as she held onto the red rose Hoya had brought for her tightly. “Let’s get back early, I have a schedule early morning tomorrow.”

“Oh it’s them!” A hoarse voice shouted once they stepped out of the restaurant. The streets, unlike when they just arrived, were crowded with a handful of young female students.

“**** Kim Hyuna!” Was heard loud and clear which earned a few gasp from the crowd but some encouraged her.

As shocked as they were, the two immediately ducked back into the restaurant after a few camera flashes. The manager of the restaurant helped them get out by a back exit of the restaurant.

“I’m sorry about that.” Hoya said after they were able to get onto a cab safely.

“It’s ok.” Hyuna told him. “These things are bound to happen. I unders

Please log in to read the full chapter