WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING UNDER THE BLANKET?

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

“So you two are dating now?” Dongwoo looked at the couple that was seated together in the living room, wrapped with a thick blanket around them. The building guard had found them the next morning when he was going to check on the cable upstairs since it was faulty because of the rain.

Both Hoya and Hyuna then found out that they were both locked out in the building next to 4minute’s dormitory, on the rooftop. They returned to 4Minute’s dorm early in the morning and found the members of Infinite all sleeping in the living room.

“Why did you guys forget about us?” Hoya shouted at Sungyeol who was conveniently standing in front of him. “It was raining cats and dogs last night!”

“At least you two made up.” Jiyoon told him. “It was Sungyeol’s idea.”

Hyuna blushed as she felt Hoya’s hands encircle around her waist.

“Why is Hyuna blushing all of a sudden?” Woohyun had exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at Hoya. “What are you two doing under the blanket?”

Sunggyu had pulled Woohyun away before he could yank the blanket away from the two. “Calm down and stay away.” Sunggyu had said to Woohyun.



It was quiet after Hoya and Hyuna started dating. They would often text each other since they couldn’t meet often because of their schedules. Only Hyuna was promoting with Hyunseung at that moment, so they couldn’t meet during the music show recordings. That went on for around a week until they finally got to see each other again.

It was Sungjong’s birthday so the members of 4minute and Infinite were gathered at Infinite’s dorm to celebrate. Hoya and Hyuna were concentrating on the game they were playing together on the computer in the living room.  

(A/N: Technically, Sungjong’s birthday would have already passed months ago but I needed a reason for what’s going to happen next.)

Sungyeol looked at them. “Eh… Look at how his arms are wrapped around her. It’s like he’s scared she’ll run away or something.” He snickered.

Hoya looked up at Sungyeol while Hyuna took over the game completely. “Do you want to die?” He asked.

Sungyeol just shook his head and scrambled off to see if any help was needed in the kitchen.

Just then, Sungjong had glided into the living room with a large cuddly toy in his arms. “Hyuna noona.” His smile was up to his ears. “Thanks for the bunny.”

Hyuna looked at Sungjong, contented. “I’m glad you like it.”

“I like how this bunny has eyes like Sunggyu hyung.” He told her. “Two thin lines.”

Hyuna placed a finger on her lips. “Shh, don’t tell him.”

“What are you playing?” Sungjong leaned in towards the laptop Hyuna and Hoya were sharing. “Oh Mario Cart!” The boy squealed. “I want to play it with you!”

Hyuna giggled, “come sit beside me.” She brought the laptop towards Sungjong while scooting towards him.

Hoya looked at them in disbelief, he wasn’t even done with his final lap.

“Yah, Kim Hyuna.” He poked her shoulder.

Hyuna turned to him with a blank expression. “You can watch TV or something.”

Hoya looked at Sungjong who gave him a classic puss-in-boots expression. It’s my birthday today. He had mouthed to him with an exaggerated pout.

Hoya stood up with a grunt and plopped himself down on the couch, throwing a pillow hard at Myungsoo and Dongwoo who were trying not to laugh out loud at what they just witnessed. For half an ho

Please log in to read the full chapter