A GREAT TIME WITH SOME LOVELY KIDS

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 


Hoya was seated in a small coffee house while staring out of the window. He was waiting for Hyuna once again.

Revealing the relationship turned out a lot better than I expected. He thought as he smiled. The past few weeks have been nothing but the best. Both Infinite and 4Minute promoted well with lots of popularity. The couple went on many dates during their free days without disguises and they’d still have fun. Even though some people did approach them for autographs and took pictures of them, they still managed to spend time with each other.

He didn’t think it was going to be a bother to have fans wanting to know everything about them. In fact, both Hoya and Hyuna were flattered to have his fans so curious about the two. But it wasn’t to the extent of accepting any more media interviews since they didn’t want too much of media attention.

The best part was flaunting his girlfriend openly on shows he appeared on. He was even able to jokingly warn every other male idol to back off from her. That was something he had always wanted to do. People stopped pairing Hyuna with guys like Joon and Hyunseung as well, which made Hoya really happy.

He did become friends with Zico after finding out that Jiyoon made him do all that crap. Zico did admit that Hyuna was near his ideal but he knew better than to hit on taken girl.

“Have you been waiting long?” Hyuna asked as she slides into the seat opposite her boyfriend. “I was caught in traffic.”

“I just got here too.” He told her. “Let’s get something to drink and decide where to go today.”

“I already have an idea.” She smiled. “Thought of it while I was stuck on the highway.”




“I guess we’re…” Hoya paused, looking around him, “grocery shopping?”

“I have this friend who runs an orphanage,” she told him as they brought a pushcart with them. “She told me that I can visit any time I want so what better time than today?”

“An orphanage?” Hoya asked. “I never knew you were the kind who does charity work.”

Hyuna sent me a growl but agreed that she doesn’t do it. “The first time I did it was when Jihyun forced us to. But after one visit with Jihyun, I actually enjoyed it. It makes me feel good. So I made friends with the owner and became closer. It’s been quite some time since I last went.”

Hoya nodded, understanding what she meant. “So what are we doing at a mart?”

“Silly Hoya,” Hyuna laughed, egging his forehead. “How can we go there empty handed? Give me your wallet.”

Together, they shopped for necessities and snacks for the children. Along with the mart supplies, Hyuna had called for pizza delivery to the orphanage as well. After minutes of arguing, the couple had decided that Hoya would pay for the groceries while Hyuna pays for the pizzas.



Even from the outside of the small building while they were parking their car, Hyuna and Hoya could already hear the children. It sounded like they were having classes. They could make out their voices that were reading out the Korean consonants.



Hyuna immediately skipped towards the front desk of the orphanage, holding onto the boxes of pizzas on the skinny arms. “I’m looking for Cho Eunyoung.” She said.

The couple could tell that the lady at the reception had recognized them immediately as her eyes widened and an inaudible gasp escaped her lips. “I-I’ll call for her.” She quickly stood up and turned to enter the orphanage.

“Hyuna!” A tall woman, dressed in a jumpsuit with her hair tied into a bun ran towards Hyuna and immediately pulled her into a hug. “It’s been so long.”

Hoya just watched the two girls, feeling out of place until Hyuna had pulled him forwa

Please log in to read the full chapter