11.

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter


“I heard that Infinite won on the music show.” Hyuna said, turning to Hoya and Dongwoo who were sneaking up on her, an attempt to scare her. “Congratulations.”

“How did you know we were behind you?” Dongwoo asked, defeated.

“There’s a freaking glass window right in front of me.” Hyuna rolled her eyes, pointing at their reflections in a boutique’s glass windows.

“That wasn’t fun.” Hoya said. “You could have pretended to be shocked.”

“No way.” Hyuna said before walking away. “Let’s get started on the shopping.”

The three walked around Myeongdong for an hour only to have gained them two sausage sticks, 2 new shirts for Hoya, a weird looking hat for Dongwoo and a nice new dress for Hyuna. “There’s nothing I see that fits my brother.”

Hoya just chewed on his sausages and glanced around. Since it was still early, there weren’t much people so that calmed the two down a bit. They were worried at first since Hyuna was getting incredibly known these days for ‘Bubble Pop’ but that didn’t serve as a problem for them. Guess we’re pretty lucky. Hoya thought.  

“Why didn’t you just get the shirt for your brother?” Dongwoo asked, his legs were starting to grow weaker by the second. I’m going to die if I keep walking with these two. He thought with a frown.

“I told you, it doesn’t fit him!” Hyuna said, once again. “If you like it so much, buy it for yourself.”

“What about that bag? That was pretty cool and you said he would like it.” Dongwoo probed on, hoping she’d come to a decision quick.

“I want something special. It’s his 18th birthday and I finally get to return home to celebrate with him after all these years.” She explained as the stopped in front of a boutique.

“This place looks interesting.” Hyuna said as she took the lead and entered the store first.

Dongwoo was resting on a chair in the store while Hoya and Hyuna were browsing through the racks. It was a male boutique of course and Hyuna was looking through the dress shirts in an attempt to find something nice.

“Your phone’s ringing.” Hoya nudged her.

“Oh.” The girl snapped out of her concentration and quickly picked up the phone call, glancing at the caller ID. Zico?

“Jiho oppa.” She greeted him. “What’s up?”

“What are you doing now?” He asked her over the phone.

“I’m at Myeongdong with a few friends. Why?” She asked while she pulled up a nice grey cotton shirt and looked at it.

“I’m bored.” He told her while she laughed.

“Why are you calling me when you’re bored?” She asked him, p

Please log in to read the full chapter