Chapter 9 - I really like him (RE-UPLOADED)

Umbrella that changed my love life

Over few days, hyosung went out to have a little walk, but then while walking she saw kikwang getting out of a taxi with a girl . While kikwang was trying to get her bags, the girl suddenly gave kikwang a peck on the lips and kept on hugging him.

 

Seeing that, Hyosungs heart were breaking into very very tiny pieces, she started crying and carried on walking.


Few hours later, Dongwoon asked the other brothers where she is. But they were clueless. They rang Sunhwa, zinger and jeu in but they don't know where she is. Hyosung is missing!

A ring on the door caught all of their attentions and they ran to get the door hoping to see hyosung, but as they opened they see... Their mum and dad?
"omma, appa? What are you doing here? I thought you was in brazil?" Hyunseung asked and the others nodded in agreement.
"Aish! You don't want to see your omma and appa" their mum said while playfully hitting all the brothers head.
As the both went in, "Dujun, where's my Hyo baby? Is she out?" their mum asked.
Dujun and the others gulped and laughed nervously then they told their mum and dad about hyosung. 
"what?! Hyo is missing! You lot are her brothers, you should look after her and even more, theres 5 of you and you can't even look after a girl!" dad said.

An hour passed and they were still trying to find her.. Their dad went with junhyung and hyunseung to ask the neighbours, Dongwoon was ringing Hyosungs friends and Dujun was going to go out and stick flyers on every lamp post. As he opened the door, hyosung was making her way through the front garden.

"Hyosung!! Where have you been?!" Dujun said while running up to hyosung, giving her a hug.

Upon hearing those words, their mum ran out and saw hyosung, hyosung looked behind Dujun and saw her mum 'mum? Why are you here' she thought. Her mum ran to hyosung and gave her a massive hug, tears were rolling down her cheeks. "Hyo baby! Where have you been? They said you went missing" 

They all came rushing back to the house when dujun called them and they all gave hyosung a big hug and when they all calmed down, they asked her where she been.

"oh.. I just went out for a little walk"
Hyosung said and frowned a little when she remembered what happened between kikwang and that girl. Her mum saw it in hyosungs eyes that something was wrong with her. Laying on the bed thinking about kikwang and that girl, a sudden knock interrupted her.

"Hyo baby, can I come in?" 
"oh omma! Yeah, you can" hyosung gave a weak smile. 
"Hyo, what's wrong with you? when you said you went out for a walk, you didn't look happy.. Is there something bothering you? You know you can tell omma." hearing those words, hyosung broke in to tears.

"omma~ what should I do?" her mum hugged her and comforted her trying to stop her from crying. "seeing my baby cry hurts me, so if you don't want to hurt omma then stop crying, okay?"

After a while, hyosung finally calmed down. "omma, I.. I.. I like this guy, but today when I was out for a little walk, I saw this girl kissing him and hugging him.. And he didn't push her away.. Omma, are they a couple.. I really want to know, but I want to give up too because he's acting so cold towards me.. What should I do?" 
"do you really like him?" 
"yes omma, I like him very much"

"then you shouldn't give up! What you saw today is one sided and if you want to know the truth, then you should ask him and clear things up! No matter what my baby Hyo's decision is, omma will always support you~" 
Hearing from the outside, the 4 brothers looked at each other and went downstairs quietly.


After a week, their mum and dad needs to go back to brazil and before mum got in the car, she said "Hyo baby, if you really do like him, don't give up okay? Go ask him!.. Omma is leaving now.. Fighting!~" she and dad gave hyosung a hug, waved goodbye to them and got in the car and droved off.

"do you really like him Hyo? If we stop you, will you stop?" Dujun asked.
Hyosung looked at them all, "... Yes, I like him very much oppa and no, even if you stop my body, you will not stop my heart from liking him" hyosung said with confidence.
Dujun stares at hyosung for a while, "okay then. I will not stop you and we will all help you.. Anything to get our Hyo smiling again." 
When Dongwoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung heard what Dujun said, they immediately wanted to protest but Dujun gave them a death glare. Hearing what Dujun said, hyosung let out a big smile.

Later on the day, the 4 brothers gathered up. "Hyung, why are you letting Hyo?"
"think about it, even if we stop Hyo, she will still carry on liking him, there's nothing we can do.."
"So now, we have to think of a plan to get that punk come to our place so that hyosung can confess, he will say no because he's got a girlfriend anyway, so don't you all worry.." Dujun smirked.


--------------------------------------------------

Hi hi! guys, i re uploaded this because it was deleted due to the site went crazy for a few days... so good job i had a copy of this chapter! *Phew*

anyway, i'm going to upload the next chapter now so see you in chapter 10 ;) and thanks for the comments and to my new subscribers - please love this story! :}  kekeke ~ <3