Chapter 18 - First date part 2

Umbrella that changed my love life

On the bus, they took the jumper off and now looking like teenagers who don't need go school. 

It was an awkward ride then suddenly hyosung broke the silence. 

"where are we going oppa?" hyosung asked innocently 
"you'll know" kikwang said while showing his eye smile.

 

On the other side, the 4 brothers followed the bus to the bus station.

"eh?! Where's hyo and kikwang?!" Hyunseung said while searching inside the bus.
"they really have made us lose track of them!" Junhyung said.
Narsha then went into the bus, "what the hell?! 4 pairs of eyes and you still lose track of them.. 
I shouldn't have followed you all.. Its true, Men's cant be trusted" Narsha said while crossing her arms.

"wait! You followed us?" Dongwoon said.
"well of course! If I didn't then you all might have beaten up kikwang.."
Narsha then ran back to her car and drove away.

"what the hell was that?! If she's so clever then she wouldn't lose track of them.." Dongwoon shouted.

Hyosung and kikwang

"omo! Helicopter? I never knew you could fly a helicopter!" hyosung was surprised.
Now they're up in the sky, enjoying the view.
"when I get stressed, I always come here.. Ain't it refreshing?" kikwang shouted through the headphones.
"yeah!! It's really refreshing, this is great! Thank you oppa!" hyosung was looking out the window 
but then something caught her eyes.. Kikwang. She stares at him thinking, how perfect he is and how caring he is.. 
She never thought a man like him exists.

After, they went for a meal.
Hyosung stared at how kikwang gets the meat.
"Youre left handed aren't you.." 
Kikwang nodded, confused.
"I mean, I noticed it for quite a while now, like when you gave me the umbrella, you used your left hand and when 
you gave me your phone number, you used your left hand to write and.." 

hyosung was cut off by kikwangs action. Kikwang wiped the corner of  using his thumb.
"a-and now, you just used your left hand.." Hyosung managed to say while her heart were beating million times faster.
"yeah, I'm a lefty, weird isn't it? When I was small, I tried not to use my left hand but I couldn't.."
"Ani.. I think it's cool because when I was small I used to practice using my left hand but it never worked.."
They both laughed.

After eating they went for a little walk.

"what kind of person do you think I am?" hyosung suddenly asked.

"a girl who's being over protected by someone and a delicate princess."
"am I really like that?" hyosung frowned.
"well when I didn't know you that well, that's what I thought.. But now I know you, you're actually a kind, 
friendly, caring, whole hearted girl.."
Hearing those words from kikwang, it made hyosung blush.
"can I ask you something hyosung? Why do you like me?" kikwang shyly said.
"well... I think you're really nice and whole hearted.. When you gave me the umbrella, 
my heart received a weird feeling that I never felt before.. It was weird but I loved it.." hyosung blushed.
Then they both looked at eachother's eyes and both of them wanted the time to stop.

They finally decided to take the bus because it was getting dark.
Hyosung fell asleep on kikwang shoulders and kikwang fell asleep on Hyosungs head.. 
If you didn't know them, you wouldve thought that they're a couple.

4 brothers and Narsha's side
They all waited in their car near the bus stop. Narsha kept giving them evil looks but they couldn't careless. 
Then they saw hyosung and kikwang on the bus ready to get out. They both where crossing the road talking 
and laughing then Narsha and the 4 brothers got out of their car.

"Hyo!" Dujun shouted behind them. 
Hyosung and kikwang turned around to find their brothers and sister. 

"noona.." kikwang managed to say before Hyunseung pushed him. 
"get away from our Hyo!" Hyunseung warned him.

"yah!! You geek! Don't push our kikwang!" Narsha shouted at Hyunseung.

"who are you calling geek?!?!" Hyunseung said while taking his glasses off and moved a step closer to her
 then Dujun held his arm to stop him.
Then Narsha went up to hyosung, "yah!! You hyosung! Where did you take kikwang?!"
"Oi! Have you ever heard off girls taking boys? It's more like where did kikwang take our Hyo!..."
Dujun shouted.
"oh.. So 4 grown mens are bullying a women, is this how it's going? Then think again! I'm not easy to be bullied, 
don't look down on me!" Narsha screamed.

She then went and got a bin and chucked it at them but luckily it didn't hit any of them because they all dodged it.
"noona! Don't be like this!" kikwang trying to calm her down but it didn't work.
"don't think I'm scared of you!!" Narsha said while throwing a punch towards Dujun, but Dujun grabbed her punch 
and pushed her back of him causing her to fall on Dongwoon and both of them onto the ground. 
"ahh!" Narsha managed to say.
They all looked at them in shocked eyes.

Narsha lifted her head up and Dongwoon and her were staring at eachother. 
Dongwoon had a hold of her arms while Narsha's hand was on dongwoons shoulder.
She suddenly broke out of it. 
"what the hell you doing?!" she said while smacking dongwoons hand of her and rolling to the side to get up.

"what?! It was you who landed on me! Weird!" 
They both got up and kikwang went to see if she's okay. She stated at Dongwoon with evil eyes and all of them 
were staring at her only. Then they decided to leave.


Opening the front door that Yoseob was trying to get.

"yah! I'm so angry!" hyunseung shouted while entering the house.
"that women is.. Aish!" followed by junhyung.
"that's too far!" dongwoon said while squishing yoseobs cheeks.
Then hyosung and dujun went in the house, yoseob closed the door ."why are you all angry?" yoseob said, confused.
"that women is so weird! Good job it's us, if it's someone bad then I really want to see what she would do.." dujun said.
"that king kong women will never get married!" hyunseung shouted still angry.
"yah.. Stop calling her already, it's nasty!" hyosung shouted and they all shut up.
"yeah, hyosungs right, we shouldn't call her because shes only trying to protect her brother, 
just like us protecting our hyo... Hyo, is oppa right?" dongwoon said, that caused everyone to be surprised.
"uh.. N-neh.." hyosung answered, confused.
He sat on the sofa, his back facing towards them, they were all staring at him. Dongwoon can feel that 
something's wrong so he turned his head back. 

"why are you all staring at me?" he said confused.
"I think theres something wrong with you.." dujun said.
"something wrong? No.." dongwoon simply replied.
"dongwoon hyung, you just said good things about that king kong women.." hyunseung said.
"and moreover in an important situation like this, you shouldve been angry all ready.." junhyung pointed out.

Later on that night
"hyosung.. Hi"
"oppa, sorry for calling you at this time, is narsha unni okay?"
"yeah, I think she's okay, when she came back, she kept shouting and them but she's quieten down now" kikwang laughed.
"what about your brothers?"
"umm.. They were arguing and them.. But they'll be okay soon.."
"can I ask oppa, does narsha unni have a boyfriend?"
"not that I heard of, why?" kikwang confused.
"well, what do you think if narsha unni and dongwoon oppa got together? Will they become closer?" hyosung said while smirking.
"huh? She and dongwoon... Dongwoon and narsha.. My step sister and your brother?!"

"Yep.."  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another update! wooooo!
Kisung moments;) and dongwoon and Narsha moments too oooooo... ;) dont worry, theres alot more to come keke..
so do you like this chapter? i hope its good
and the next chapter will be focused on Dongwoon and Narsha ;) hope you like the both!
Please comment:) thank youuuuuuuu!!!
^_^