Chapter 23 - Mental Breakdown

Umbrella that changed my love life

Back at the Jeon's house

 

 

"Argh~!" Hyosung screamed while pulling her hair and kept sighing.

 

 

Junhyung who was eating his food on the dining table looked at Hyosung worriedly.

 

 

"What's wrong Hyo? Why are you sighing non-stop?"

 

 

"Oppa, I'm so stressed right now.. just today in college, the girl sat on my left wants to go to The Cube college and the girl sat on my right said the same thing…… Everyone wants to go to The Cube college!!" Hyosung screamed and frowned while throwing her arms in the air.

 

 

"Oppa… I just realised, Cube college is so far away from me, like heaven.." Hyosung pouted.

 

 

Dongwoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung laughed.

 

 

"Aww, Hyo, don't worry about it… I'm sure you'll do well. Besides, you've got me to help you!" Hyunseung, being the smartest brother, pointed out.

 

 

Hyosung quickly ran to Hyunseung.

 

 

"Oppa, I think you're full now, right? Come on, let's study!" Hyosung dragged Hyunseung to the living room.

 

 

Just at that time, Yoseob came out of the kitchen looking annoyed and sat down.

 

 

"Can you guys separate your clothes from your underwears and socks.. it makes my life easier and you'll blame me if I haven't done the washing right.." He complained to Junhyung and Dongwoon and took a bite of his steak.

 

 

Both Dongwoon and Junhyung got up, grabbed both of Yoseob's arm and dragged him.

 

 

"What are you two doing?!?!??! I've not even finished eating!!!!" Yoseob shouted confusingly.

 

 

The two older brothers pushed Yoseob into his room and locked the door and the window.

 

 

"What are you guys doing?!?!" and "Let me out!" is all that can be heard from Yoseob.

 

 

"Yoseob-ah, just stay in your room and focus on studying… you need to get into that college with Hyosung! Hyo is really serious and you should be, okay?" Dongwoon explained.

 

 

"But-" Yoseob got cut off by Junhyung.

 

 

"If you need anything, just ring the bell on your bedside.. just focus on studying and we'll get you anything you want.." and they both walked away.

 

 

"Argh!! Wheres my films, TV, DVD player?!!?!?!? OH MY GOD!! nightmare is beginning!" Yoseob screamed in horror while pulling his hair.

 

 

 

The Next Day

 

 

 

Hyosung was at the bus stop looking around/waiting for Kikwang.

 

 

"You should concentrate on studying the book you're holding!" someone jokingly shouted.

 

 

Hyosung looked up and there was Kikwang on the other side of the road waiting to cross. Hyosung was surprised so she immediately stood up.

 

 

"Why are you on the other side?" She shouted to Kikwang.

 

 

Kikwang, holding two bottles of coca cola decided to get Hyosung to relax.

 

 

"Hyosung! Catch!" Kikwang said while faking throwing the bottle up in the air and kicking the 'invisible bottle' like a football which made Hyosung play along. They did it again and the red man turned into a green man which indicates that he can cross.

 

 

He crossed the road and met up with Hyosung.

 

 

"See, relax.. don't get too worked up on studying, you'll be fine! You'll definitely get through the exam!" Kikwang encouraged her.

 

 

"After all it's Hyosung we're talking about.. the one who has the guts and is the first to climb up to the 2nd floor of my house.."

Kikwang .

 

 

On the other side, Hyosung was embarrassed while remembering that incident. She decided to awkwardly laugh it off.

 

 

"I should really study.." She turned around to sit on the bench at the bus stop, mainly to hide her red cheeks, Kikwang followed and sat beside her.

 

 

"I really wish you can get pass the exam.." Kikwang broke the silence and looked at her.

 

 

After hearing that, Hyosung's heart was beating rapidly and inside of her was fighting to not to blush. She looked at him, smiled and nodded at him.

 

 

"I've got something for you to cheer you on.. I'll give it you later.. But don't be too happy about it.. it's really nothing special…" Kikwang told her. 

 

 

 

Later on the night, Hyosung received an email from Kikwang.

 

 

The email read:

 

Here's a picture of me, it was took in middle school when I got 100% on a test.. for you... hope it will give you good luck :) fighting~!

 

 

Hyosung smiled widely as she read the email and smiled even wider and even blushed when she saw the picture, to the point that her cheeks were hurting but she didn't care about that..

 

 

Hyosung suddenly thought of an idea.

 

 

"Oh! Maybe I should print this picture out.. after all, it will give me a lot of strength and motivation… but, I feel like a stalker!" Hyosung chuckled and covered her bright red cheeks.

 

 

In the end, she did print the picture out, not just one… LOADS! And she put them all around her room, in her study books, in her purse.. everywhere!

 

 

 

EXAM DAY

 

 

 

"OMO!!! I'm gonna be late!!!!!!!" Hyosung shouted while getting out of bed as quick as possible.

 

 

"Chill Hyo~ It's only 6 am, the exam starts at 9 am!" Dujun said while leaning against her bedroom door.

 

 

On the other side, Yoseob was still sleeping, dreaming about his freedom.

 

 

"YAH YOSEOB!! WAKE UP!" Junhyung and Hyunseung shouted while standing outside his "bedroom" door.

 

 

"Let me sleep!" Yoseob groaned.

 

 

"Hey, what's that smell?" Hyunseung said.

 

 

"Yah! Wake up, it's the day of the exam!" Junhyung told him.

 

 

Yoseob instantly woke up.

 

 

"You didn't take out my rubbish for a couple of days… OF COURSE THERE IS A SMELL!!!!" He shouted.

 

 

"Finally! It's the day I've been waiting for…" He mumbled and smiled in victory.

 

 

 

AT THE CUBE COLLEGE

 

 

 

"Ah~! I've been in that room for so long that I think I'm not used to human food, the air and human in general! My stomach hurts.." Yoseob frowned near the entrance of The Cube College leaning on the pillar.

 

 

*Drop*

 

 

Yoseob looked down at the floor and in front of him was an ID. He picked it up and shouted at the figure that walked past him not too long ago.

 

 

"Hey! You dropped your ID!!!" Yoseob shouted.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Long time no see~

 

OH MY GOSH! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG ><

 

I'M REALLY, REALLY SORRY!

 

I FEEL SO GUILTY BECAUSE SOME OF YOU WERE STILL WAITING FOR AN UPDATE… *SMACKS MYSELF, PUNCHES MYSELF*

 

MIANHAE MY LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS! AUTHOR-NIM IS REFLECTING!

 

So, to make it up to you, one of my new years resolution is to complete this story! I CAN DO IT!

 

Good news is, I've been trying my best to write the chapters and once I've finished writing them up, I will create a schedule for updating. 

 

But I can't promise it will be anytime sooner that I will finish writing this up because I'm at my first year in University so I'm very busy with coursework but I'm trying to write the chapters whenever I'm free so please do understand :(

 

I sincerely apologise for not updating for a long time and I'm very thankful for all those subscribers who stuck by this story and waited for an update… thank you~ <3

 

And I would like to apologise again because I don't know when I'll be able to update the next chapter.. Sorry, please be patient and thank you <3