Chapter 6 - Dance class

Umbrella that changed my love life

Today after school, Hyosung decided to return the umbrella back to Kikwang.. as she makes her way to Kikwang's college, she was surprised to hear that Kikwang studies about airplane so she's guessing that Kikwang wants to be a pilot.

With the help of some students, she finally made it to Kikwang's class.. looking around, Kikwang wasn't there. So she politely asks the tutor.

"Excuse me.. sorry to bother you but do you know where Lee Kikwang is? i have something important to give him"

"Oh.. are you Kikwang's friend? he's not in this lesson right now.. he should probably be in his dance class.." the tutor replied.

'Dance class? never knew Kikwang dances..' she thought and gave a little smile before leaving.

She then makes her way to the dance studio with the help of the tutor and standing on the bench above the high, small window she looked through.

Immediately, she spotted Kikwang doing free style and she blushed. Looking at him for a bit more longer, she got back to the ground and said to herself "I'll just wait for Kikwang oppa here and give him a surprise" Hyosung chuckled to herself. Then someone who was behind her all along suddenly said "What are you doing here?" 

Hyosung who was shocked and scared didn't know what to say.

The man then said "Do you wanna join the dance class? don't worry, i'm the dance tutor"

The man then dragged Hyosung inside the dance studio, causing Hyosung to not have time to say why she was here.

Kikwang stopped dancing as his eyes drifted to Hyosung. 'What is she doing here?' Kikwang thought confusingly.

"Everyone gather up! We have a new member, she's called..." He turned to Hyosung and asked "sorry, whats your name?"

 Hyosung still shocked and wanting to know what's happening said "oh.. It's hyosung"

"oh, thats a cute name.. anyway, yeah.. Hyosung-ssi will be joining today"

"Hyosung-ssi do you know how to dance? go and have a try... free style" the tutor asked.

The music played again and the tutor pushed her to the middle and leaving Hyosung with no choice, she dances.

Swaying, powerful moves.. it looks like she was a professional dancer.

"Wow... that was good" "she's really good!" "she's hot" Everyone commented on Hyosung.

On the other hand, Kikwang who was staring at Hyosung was still thinking why she is at his college and why she suddenly joined the dance class then thought back at her dancing and he blushed lightly. 

Then a girl came out of the crowd and glared at Hyosung. "I challenge you! let's have a dance battle" she said pointing and giving Hyosung evil, dirty looks. Hyosung hesitated for a second but everyone was shouting "battle! battle! battle!" so Hyosung accepted the battle.

They both took turns and danced... the girl used all her power and dancing skills to the max and until she had enough, she stopped and causing everyone to chant Hyosung's name in happiness. "Hyosung! Hyosung! Hyosung!..." hearing those words, the girl got very mad and she looked at Hyosung then she saw something Hyosung was wearing.. an unusual thing.

"She's from Rosette college dance class!! The badge! i recognize that badge she's wearing! it's definatly Rosette college dance class badge!" She said to the dance tutor. Upon hearing those words, Hyosung was shocked 'Oh no, they know who i am now... i better sneak out now!' then slowly and quietly as possible, she makes her way to the door and sneaks out while the other member were discussing about her. Kikwang who watched from a far, saw her sneaking out and thought 'babo Hyosung..'

------------------------------

Running through the field, holding onto the umbrella, two of the members caught up with her and stopped her.. "You're a spy aren't you?! We have a dance competition next week and you suddenly appeared and even joined.. you're a spy!" the man pointed at her while the other man got hold of her shoulders.

"No.. i'm not a spy!" Hyosung denies.

"then why are you here? you don't even go this college.. so why are you here then?"

Hyosung didn't know what to say because she couldn't tell them the real reason she came.. it's too embarrassing. Hyosung suddenly smiled as she saw a familiar person running to her direction.. it was Kikwang.

"Hey, you! let go of her!" Kikwang shouted at the man holding Hyosung. He wouldn't let go, so Kikwang slapped his hands off Hyosung's shoulder.

"She's a spy Kikwang-ah... why are you helping her?!" one of them said.

Kikwag arguing back, "She is not, okay?! she's not that kind of person!"

"then why is she here?" One of them pointing at Hyosung.

Kikwang didn't know what to say because even himself doesn't know why Hyosung was here. Then he spoke.

"I asked her to come here.." Then he got hold of Hyosung's wrist and made their way out of the college.

While walking, Hyosung's eye widened ad blushed as she looked down to see Kikwang holding her wrist. 

When they made it to the entrance, Kikwang let go of Hyosung's wrist and asked "Why did you come today?... don't tell me you're a spy.."

Hyosung quickly denies it "no.. i'm not, i'm not that kind of person"

"Then why are you here?!" Kikwang getting annoyed.

Hyosung immediately said without thinking "because i wanna see you!" After, she realized what she said she stutters " No! i..i.. i didn't mean that... i mean i wanna see you but not what you think of that seeing.... uhh! I mean i wanna see you because i wanna give you this back!" Hyosung put her head down while holding out the umbrella. Kikwang who was shocked after hearing those words "because i wanna see you" quickly grabbed the umbrella and said oh.. erm.. thanks hyosung-ssi"

Hyosung immediately bowed and said good bye and ran across the road without looking... she was too embarassed. While running across the road, Kikwang saw a lorry and immediately shouted "Hyosung! Look out!"

Hyosung, who looked to her left, saw the lorry going near her.. she couldn't move at all because her legs were shaking and she was too shocked and scared to react....