Chapter 20 - Set up date? Double date?

Umbrella that changed my love life

The next day

"oppa... come here~" Hyosung whispered.

Dongwoon saw Hyosung hiding round the corner.

"Whats up Hyo"

"shhh.. don't be that loud dongwoon oppa, i was thinking, can you go somewhere with me tomorrow?" Hyosung smiled.

"erm, sure.. but don't you need to revise?"

"Oppa, i wanna relax you see.." 

"oh okay.. but why me and not the others?"

"well.. can i not spend time with you? we've not been out together in ages without the other oppa's" Hyosung explained.

"awh, Hyo.." Dongwoon said while messing her hair up.

"Oppa!" Hyosung pouted.

Around the corner, Junhyung was eavesdropping and immediately told Dujun and Hyunseung.

"What?! Hyo asked dongwoon to go out with her instead of asking all of us!" Hyunseung said in disbelief

"Somethings wrong... Hyo's up to something.." Dujun said.

"Yeah.. and i think it's a bad thing.." Junhyung added.

 

The next morning

Hyosung and Dongwoon quietly sneaked out of the house and got into the car.

"Now, where are we going Hyo?"

"To the amusement park!!" Hyosung shouted with excitement.

------------------------------------

Once they arrived at the amusement park, Hyosung dragged Dongwoon out and she was jumping like a little kid and also looking around, like trying to find someone.

"Where are they..." hyosung murmured.

Turning around the corner, Hyosung's face lit up.

"Kikwang!" Hyosung said in a fake surprised tone.

"Oh, Hyosung... what a coincidence, what are you doing here?" Kikwang played along.

"Yeah, what a coincidence and oh nothing, i just need to relax from all the studying, so i thought i'd come here with oppa" Hyosung smiled.

"Oh, me too... i thought i'd bring noona to come and play since we got nothing to do" Kikwang smiled back.

"Oh... by the way, hi Narsha unnie" Hyosung waved and smiled.

Narsha didn't respond to her but just staring at her.

Narsha then looked at Kikwang and she thought 'did you and Hyosung set this up?'

and Kikwang, for some reason, know what she thought so he quickly shakes his head 'No, it wasn't us.. i wouldn't dare' Kikwang lied.

'Or was it you and Kikwang set this up?' Dongwoon thought and looked at hyosung.

'Of course not' Hyosung shakes her head.

"Come on Kikwang.. let's not spoil our mood" Narsha said to Kikwang while pushing him.

-----------------------------------------

"Hi, are you two a couple?" a lady that works in the amusement park said to Kikwang and Narsha.

"Please try this face-in-hole... it's for free and we'll take a picture so it can help you retain a memory"

"We're not a couple, how childish.." Narsha explained.

While Hyosung and Dongwoon was walkig past them, Hyosung was listening to their conversation. She pulled Dongwoon to stop him from walking.

"erm, excuse me.. sorry to interupt but this here is her boyfriend!" Hyosung said while pointing at Dongwoon.

"What?!" Dongwoon and Narsha shouted.

"um.. come on noona, it's only a picture, it won't hurt and plus, it's for free" Hyosung nodded in agreement.

"Come on oppa, i wanna take a picture but it's weird for us to be a couple..."

"erm... Hyosung, shall we go and take a picture first?" Kikwang turned to Hyosung.

"oh, ye-yeah.. lets go~" Hyosung grinned.

"Aish.. these two kids" Narsha said while rolling her eyes.

 

 

After they took a picture, they both dragged Narsha and Dongwoon to take one and they both had no choice but to take it. Narsha didn't smile at all.

"Come on, let's go" Narsha said while dragging Kikwang.

"Oh, come on... we'll go too" Hyosung said while pulling Dongwoon.

-------------------------------------------

"Look, how cute is it" Kikwang said holding a parrot on his arm.

Narsha gave some food for it to eat using her hands and dongwoon did the same, Narsha looked at Dongwoon to try to warn him that she was feeding the parrot, but Dongwoon ignored her look. While both of them were busy feeding the parrot, Hyosung waved the camera to Kikwang and Kikwang nodded.

Hyosung was trying to get a picture of Narsha and Dongwoon feeding the parrot without any hatred, all natural... but then she slowly turns her hand to the left and zoomed in on Kikwang's smiling face, she could not, not take a picture of him. They then went to see a juggler near by and the juggler asked Hyosung to juggle. She hesitated at first but because Kikwang asked her to do it, she said yes. While trying to juggle, she threw the ball high and accidently hit the juggler that was balancing a ball. The juggler lost balance and nearly fell on Hyosung but good job Kikwang got hold of her.

"Are you okay?" Kikwang asked with a worried tone, still holding onto Hyosung's arms.

Dongwoon, who was standing in front of them can see that Kikwang was really worried and he frowned because Kikwang saved her not him, her own brother.

"I'm so sorry!" Hyosung bowed at the Juggler.

"Hyo, are you okay?" Dongwoon quickly asked.

Hyosung nodded and kept saying sorry to the juggler. They then decided to go rafting, at first Narsha didn't wanna go with them but Kikwang persuaded her and she gave in.

After rafting, they all went to the washroom to get their hair dry. Narsha was already in there using the hairdryer that needs to be paid.

Then shortly after, Hyosung quietly went in, trying to avoid her. When she was putting the money in, Narsha spoke out.

"Tell me, it was you and Kikwang who planned this stupid meeting"

"Actually, i already asked Dongwoon oppa to come with me... me and Kikwang didn't plan anything"

"Anyway, what do you think about Dongwoon oppa?" Hyosung slyly asked Narsha.

"what about him? he doesn't have anything to do with me.." Narsha simply replied before turning around and drying her hair.

After, Hyosung went out first and saw that Kikwang was already waiting, they both decided to go and leave Dongwoon and Narsha alone.

By the time, Narsha came out, Dongwoon was already waiting, Dongwoon sensed that something was strange.

"Where's Hyo?" Dongwoon asked Narsha.

Narsha didn't answer or look at him, she then sensed that something is wrong.

"aish, them two! they left us..." Narsha said annoyed.

"erm... lets go find them then" Dongwoon said and Narsha had no choice but to go find them with Dongwoon.

While walking around trying to find Kikwang and Hyosung, Dongwwon tried to make a conversation because there was an awkward silence between them.

"It's rare to see a lady protecting her brother so much.."

"It's okay... after Kikwang's mum passed away, i've been taking care of him the whole time... our relationship isn't just like siblings.."

"I understand" Dongwoon said causing Narsha to turn to look at him.

He carried on. "You're just like Kikwang's mum, sister, classmate, teacher.. you play different roles towards Kikwang, creating Kikwang's life. Just like us creating a life for Hyosung.."

"But the thing is, i left him for 4 years... the Kikwang now is becoming more and more different.."

"We're the same, even though we haven't left Hyosung but we can tell that she is becoming more and more independant that sometimes when she does things, she doesn't need us anymore.."

Narsha nodded in agreement while giving him a little smile.

------------------------------------------

While on Hyosung and Kikwang's side, they both went on loads of rides already, chatting about college, how protective eachother's siblings are and etc...

Then while they was walking, water squirted up from the ground and they realized they was in the squirt area. Hyosung wanted to run but Kikwang stopped her and she had no choice but to stay. They were playing with a bunch of kids, Kikwang trying to protect Hyosung from water going on her, he kept staying behind her and they kept running like what couples do. They were both laughing, smiling, enjoying the fun and started to do couple dances.

After walking around trying to find them, Dongwoon saw them in the squirt area having fun. "what's wrong?" Narsha said to Dongwoon.

Dongwoon pointed them out and Narsha's eyes widened and trying to go and stop them but Dongwoon held her arm dragging her back.

"Don't touch me!" Narsha warned him.

"Just let them have fun" Dongwoon said and Narsha gave in but she's still angry.

While the both saw Narsha and Dongwoon, they immediately stopped playing and went to them. The both ignored them and headed to the exit.

Walking down the steps, Hyosung noticed a familiar figure standing at the side, back facing towards them.

"Dujun oppa?!" Hyosung shouted and it was indeed Dujun, they all stopped walking and looked at Dujun.

"Why are you here? Yoseobie, you too!" Hyosung shouted again, they all walked closer to Dujun and Yoseob.

"Oh, hi Hyo... nothing, Yoseob wanted to know how it would feel like to take a teeth out of a tiger... so... we came to let him exprience it" Dujun lied.

"What? isn't that dangerous.." Hyosung pointed out.

Then the other brothers came out...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating last week, something important came up and i couldn't update... please forgive me?

Anyway, there's some Kisung moments, wooo! and i'm sorry if the kisung moments are crap.. i will improve on writing them!

Once again, thank you for reading and please subscribe and comment ^_^ <3