Chapter 7 - Competition vs kiss

Umbrella that changed my love life

After a while, Hyosung slowly opened her eyes to find herself in Kikwang's arm on the ground. Kikwang, who was shocked and worried got up and slowly helped Hyosung up asking her if she's okay in a worried and panic voice. Good job the lorry stopped in time or else they would be dead or in a serious injury. But the bad thing is that the cars behind the lorry couldn't stop in time and hit each other which caused a chain car accident. Every car were beeping and all the drivers came out with anger. The lorry driver shouted at Hyosung before going to the other car drivers and argue. Hyosung was so scared that she didn't know her knee was bleeding. As soon as she felt the pain when she stood up, Kikwang noticed and picked her up in bridal style and carried her to the side. Soon an ambulance came.

Dongwoon, who was driving down the same road saw the cars all bashed in each other and when he was at the very end of the accident, he saw a familiar figure going into the ambulance. 'Isn't that Hyosung?' he thought as he was driving. Looking more carefully, "it is Hyosung!!" He shouted "Hyo! Hyo!" and gettiing out of his car. But Hyosung didn't hear him because the ambulance door was shut tight and ready to go.

Dongwoon was shocked and went to the driver's, who were still arguing with each other, and asked what had happened. Knowing what happened, he payed them medical money before going back home to tell the brothers.

------------------------------------------------

It was 5 in the evening and Hyosung just got home. "She's back everyone" Hyunseung said.

All the brothers eye was on her, then on her knees. "What are you all looking at?" Asked Hyosung.

"You're injured.." Dujun pointed.

"Oh.. it's nothing, i just had a little accident but i'm okay.."

"Hey, it's on the news again!" Yoseob shouted.

Atter watching the news of the 'little' car accident, The 4 brothers questioned Hyosung who that guy was who picked her up and asked if he was her boyfriend. Hyosung quickly denies it and makes her way to her room. After Hyosung was out of the 4 brothers sight, they became very angry and planned a way of gettin rid of Kikwang. Yoseob hearing this, sighed and made his way back to his room, but Hyosung was standing outside his room waiting for him and whispered "Yoseobie, what are they planning to do to Kikwang oppa?" 

Yoseob looked at her for a second and pushed her in his room. Shutting the door, Yoseob told her that they are planning to get rid of Kikwang. As soon as hearing what Yoseob said, Hyosung, sitting on Yoseob's bed, accidently kicked the stacked boxes that Yoseob was lightly leaning on causing the boxes to fall on top of Yoseob and gave him a broken neck.

The next day was the dance competition that Yoseob was meant to be in, but due to his broken neck, Hyosung takes his place in the competition and all of her brothers went with her to cheer her.

--------------------------------

It was the finals and the two who are competing with each other is Hyosung and Kikwang. First one to dance was hyosung, Hyosung danced her heart out litterally. The judges was so impressed at the way she moves and her powerful moves. Hyosung was so nervous that she slipped in the middle of her dance, Kikwang who saw the accident, quickly went out to catch her to prevent her from getting injured... again. Hyosung lied on top of Kikwangs body and she accidently kissed his lips. Hyosung was so shocked and embarass, quickly stood up and blushed. Meanwhile, the 4 brother's quickly stood up in shock and angrily stared at the scene. Kikwang was still lying on the floor, thinking what had just happened.

It was Kikwang's turn to dance, but it wern't like him, he didn't dance as powerful and good and he kept forgetting his dance. The reason why he was like that is because of Hyosung's sudden kiss. He was thinking of nothing but that during his performance. Then finally, the results are out, Hyosung won, Yoseob was happy but the 4 brother's didn't look as happy because they was still angry about the kiss.

-------------------------------

Back at home, Hyosung locked herself in her room, lying on her bed, touching her lips.. thinking about Kikwang "i can't believe i kissed him!  My first kiss!! ... but he does have smooth lips you can't resist to kiss.." Hyosung blushed and quickly woke herself up from the thinking and said to herself "ah.. i'm going crazy!" 

Meanwhile, at Kikwang's house, Kikwang was having a shower, then suddenly he thought about the incident that happened today. 'I can't believe we kissed.. it was so sudden..... but she does have the lips that you wanna kiss..' Kikwang suddenly hit his head to stop the thinking and wiped his face, "Yah! I'm think i'm going crazy!"