Chapter 2 - On a rainy day

Umbrella that changed my love life

While walking to the bus stop, it started to rain. All that confession made hyosung forget to get her umbrella which was still in college. Running to the nearest bus stop with Zinger, they got on the bus that came just in time. As soon as they both took a seat, Zinger whispered into hyosungs, who was busy drying her face with a tissue, ear "hyosung unnie, look over there! That guy standing near the bus driver... He looks hot" Zinger winked. I looked over and Zinger was right. He was wearing a white v-neck t-shirt underneath a thin layer waterproof coat, he has quite a nice body, he's quite small for an average mans height and he had headphones in. He suddenly turned his head and looked at me, which made me jump. "what shall I do.. What shall I do! Just smile? Yeah, just smile" I thought. So I smiled at him and he smiled at me in return. "hmm... He has a cute smile.." hyosung thought.

When she turned her head to speak to Zinger, she realised that Zinger Has already gotten off the bus. Looking out the window, she quickly hits the stop button near her and got off at the bus stop. She quickly runs to the bus stop shelter and wait for the rain to stop. Suddenly, an umbrella was offered to Hyosung, looking at the umbrella, Hyosung then looked up to see it was that guy she was examining earlier on. It went silent for a bit because Hyosung didn't whether know to take it or not. She then takes it because he kindly offered. Soon as she touches the umbrella, their eyes met. For Hyosung, it felt like the time had stopped, her heart was beating very fast... He smiled when he let go of the umbrella, put his hood on and ran quickly.

Still standing there like a statue, Hyosung thought to herself 'why was my heart beating so fast? It felt like it was going to pop out.. Does this mean I..I..I'm in love?! .. L..lo...l..love at first s..sight?!'


After that, Hyosung locked herself in her room all night, thinking about that guy who she doesn't even know his name. She thought 'why do I like him?' she thought for a bit 'he has a big heart, I mean no one would do that to me especially strangers, they would definatly not offer a hand if I fell.. But he was different, he doesn't even know me and yet he offered me his umbrella... How sweet!' Her thinking was cut off as she noticed her 4 overprotected brothers peeking through her door. "Ay! Could you at least knock on the door! And stop peeking throughy door!" she pouted. Then the 4 went in and Dongwoon questioned her "Hyo~ what happened to you today? When we was eating diner, all you had was the chopstick in your mouth smiling like an idiot.." Dujun added "and just now, locking yourself in your room and smiling to the wall", Hyunseung then said "I'm a little worried.." "I'm fine, my 4 precious brothers! I was just thinking... About Sunhwa because.. Someone confessed to her!" she lied. 'oh no! This is the first time I lied to them.. Oops! Sorry Sunhwa, but I can't tell them the real reason..' she thought. Then she says "I'm sleepy now" rubbing her eyes. The 4 brothers went out and switched her light off for her. Lying on her bed, 'i hope I'll see him tomorrow' and with that she fell asleep.