Chapter 1 - A confession?! A fight?!

Umbrella that changed my love life

'If life was like movies, it would be so good. Me and my female lead together forever...' Yoseob thought in his head. Suddenly a bunch of girls caught his attention.

"What?! someone confessing to Hyosung"

"Again! how many is it this month?!"

"It's at the roof top of the language building.. let's go and see!"

 

"oh no! not again!" Yoseob screamed.


'Yes, life would be so good if it was like movies but my female lead would just be Hyosung... my sister...' Yoseob thought  and frowned as he made his way to the roof top of the language building.

Hyosung, who is shocked, standing at the middle of the roof top, with her friends Zinger, Sunhwa and Jieun listening to some dudes confession and this dude seems to be the head of school counsil.

 

"I like you the best, you’re the prettiest

Wherever you pass by, your charm overflows

I like you the best, I only need you

Engrave it in your heart, you’re the most precious in the world.."

"Don't hyung! don't say the 3 words!~" Yoseob thought.

"I Love you... Hyosung-ssi, please be my girlfriend?" Minho, the head of school counsil shyly said.

After those 3 words, Yoseob took a picture of Minho on his phone and whispered "sorry Minho hyung.. and good luck~" then he hit the send button. 



 

DING!

Dujun (a variety show host), Dongwoon (a fashion stylist), junhyung and hyunseung (University students) all stopped what they were doing after hearing the sound and realised it was their phone... opening the message, their facial expression and mood suddenly changed and made their way to some field with a big bridge near the college that Hyosung and yoseob goes.

Yoseob then met up with them bringing along Minho. The 4 brothers gave Minho death glares and hyunseung, the smartest one, already got the informations about him.

"Head of school counsil, no medical needs, no physical needs, parents own a noodle's company... impressive" Hyunseung said.

"Wait! how do you know that much thing about me? who are you all anyway?" questioned Minho.

"you're also a black belt in karate.. hmm.." Hyunseung said as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Yoseob! who are they? do you know them?" Minho asked.

Yoseob hesitated for a moment before saying "They are my brothers..."

Minho was shocked to see his "brothers in law" and was excited.. it went silent for a bit until Minho broke it by introducing himself.

He did a 90 degree bow "annyeong haseyo.. I'm Minho and i will take care of Hyosung so leave her to.."

Minho was then interupted by Dujun's loud yawn. He looked up to see that the 4 brothers weren't as happy or interested instead they look angry and still giving him a death glare. Then, Dujun opens his mouth "Let's get straight to the point, Hyosung doesn't need you.. Even if she agrees to be your girlfriend, we WILL not approve you!"  

And with that, Dujun then gave Junhyung a you-know-what-to-do look. Junhyung walked up to Minho and punched him causing Minho to fall on to the ground. He quickly stood back up, wiping dirt off his trousers and made different karate stances and making 'kung fu' noices. But in a matter of second, Junhyung punched him again, this time right on his face and whispered "didn't you know that we learnt judo since we were young?" He then fainted.

2 hours passed by and Minho finally woke up.. looking up, he can see his hands are tied to a metal railing. He couldn't touch the ground.. He then slowly realised that he was hanging from the bridge where he fainted and he realised that the 4 brothers did this  so he swore to himself that he's not going to like Hyosung anymore.