Chapter 14 - Kikwang...

Umbrella that changed my love life

Kikwang walked closer to Hyosung, his heart was thumping really fast, he stared at her and she was staring at the floor. She then breaks the silent. 

"um.. i'll be going now, bye kikwang oppa.."

Hyosung turned around and walked. Kikwang tried to grab hold of her but her 4 brothers stopped him.

"Wait, hyosung! let me go, i need to speak to her! Hyosung!!"

"what do you want now?! stay away from our Hyosung and we don't want to see you or the people close to you.. you got that?!" Dujun warned him

Hyosung went in the car, followed by her 4 brothers. "Yoseob! sit in the very back seat!" Dongwoon shouted.

Seeing the car going away, Kikwang's heart suddenly sunk. "She's gone now, do you really wanna have this girl.. lets go in.."

 


 

Later on the night, Kikwang, Narsha and their dad was eating. "So a girl really confessed to Kikwang today?" Dad said happily.

"Yeah appa, so dont worry about his ual orientation.." Narsha said.

"what?! what are you talking about? what do you mean by that?" Kikwang said.

"Appa was worried about you because you haven't had a girlfriend in ages" Narsha explained.

"Anyway, Narsha, what is that girl like who likes Kikwang? i sense that she's okay, is she?" Dad asked.

 "Not at all.. in my opinion she's not suitable for Kikwang.. she hasn't got any manners, she's childish, she relys on her brothers..."

Narsha was cut off by Kikwang. "I'm full and please don't talk about her like that, you don't even know her proper" 

Kikwang went back to his room and all he could think about was Hyosung. "If i grabbed hold of her today, what would i say.."

Then something thats on the t.v caught his attention.. "Are..you..in...love" Kikwang read out.

"welcome to 'are you in love' programme, where we help clueless boys to find their true feelings... so we are now going to go through a quiz and you have to answer truthfully okay?"

"first question is, has that girl beat you in a competition?"

"yes" Kikwang answered.

"second, does that girl have over protective brothers that  they won't let you go near her?"

"yes"

"Third, has that girl said she likes you?"

"... yes"

"woah! congratulation... you are indeed in love.. so go for her"

The kikwang switched the t.v off "God! why was i thinking about her when i was doing this... i better go to sleep"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its a short chapter:(

so, do you think Kikwang likes Hyosung?

Anyway, there will be a new character coming in the next chapter... i'll let you guess who it is... i'll give you a hint too.. SHE'S a friend of Dujun (in this story... haha... that ain't a hint! Babo..) okay, okay... her name begins with G

Support by subscribing and comment! thank you!!:)