Chapter 10 - Mouse catching

Umbrella that changed my love life

Ding dong... Ding dong..

Opening the door, "oh, kikwang ah you finally made it" dujun 'happily' greeted him.
"come in, have a seat.. Oh actually hyosung is in her room, go up and talk to her" dongwoon fake smiled at him.

Kikwang, who didn't even have a chance to speak was being pushed up the stairs by them all.
Hyunseung opened the door to let kikwang go in but hyosung was still in her pyjamas. Hyosung gasped as she saw kikwang through the door gap and immedialty ran to the dressing room to get changed, luckily kikwang didn't see her. 


Kikwang was in hyosungs room, just the two of them and the 4 mean brothers were standing outside hyosungs room trying to listen.

Hyosung suddenly spoke to break the awkward silent. "erm.. Kikwang oopa, why are you here today?"
"huh.. Hyosung-ssi your brothers asked me to come over because you had something to tell me... Have you forgotten?" 
"oh! Y.. Yeah, erm.." 
'damn, why did they ask kikwang oppa to come this quick.. I'm not ready to confess yet, what should i do..' Hyosung thought. 
"...oh yeah! I wanted to ask oppa, about your college, like, is it good?"
"y.. Yeah, it's good. Why you asking me this?"
"erm.. It's because I want to move from my college, it's not bad or anything, I just want to change environment.." suddenly hyosung could hear a squeak noise, she looked down and saw a mouse. 
"ah!!! There's a mouse!" she screamed.
kikwang who was shocked and confused looked at the floor to find the mouse "oh gosh!" he screamed. 

Kikwang who is trying to get the mouse, knocked hyosungs things over.. Chair, lamp, books, etc..
After going in circles that many times, kikwang felt dizzy and fell onto hyosungs bed, dragging hyosung down with him.

kikwangs arms was wrapped around hyosungs waist, their faces was so close and when their eyes met, both of their hearts were beating like hell. Hyosung wished that time could stop.. But then kikwang saw the mouse at the back of hyosungs head. Hyosung got up and screamed again. 

From the outside, the 4 brothers was very shocked at what they were hearing, they was ready to barge in but suddenly they heard "ouch! oppa, that hurt... Omo, take your top off oppa.." 
"sorry and in here? It's not good isn't it"
Hearing those words, they immediately barged in to see kikwang in hyosung's pyjamas, the room in a whole mess and hyosung was no where to be found.

"what did you do to hyosung? Why are you wearing hyosungs clothes? Where is hyosung?!" junhyung angrily said while holding onto kikwangs collar shirt.
"I'm here~" hyosung said while popping out from behind the door.

"hyo~ what happened? Did he do anything to you? Are you okay?" dujun asked while checking if she okay.
"I'm okay oppa, and why are you here?"
"never mind about that, why is the room so messy? And why did you say 'it hurts'? And why did you ask him to take his clothes off?" dujun questioned. 
"because we was catching a mouse and because kikwang oppa was trying to catch the mouse, he stood on my foot and he split water on his top while catching the mouse so I asked him to change into other clothes... Wait! How do you know what we said... You lot ear dropped us! You lot was outside of my room, wasn't you?" hyosung said angrily.
"sorry hyo.... anyway you punk, you took some advantages of hyosung while you was catching that mouse didn't you?! You already have a girlfriend, why are you doing this to hyo?!" dujun shouted while giving a death glare.
"no.. I never took advantage..... wait! What girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend.."


-------------------------------------------

oooooo... some kisung moments there ;)... don't worry though because later on the story, there will be lots of kisung moments so please continue to read this hehehee.. and hmm... if that girl isn't kikwangs girlfriend then who is she?...... i know, i know! it will all be revealed in the next chapter ;)