Chapter 21 - The truth and argument

Umbrella that changed my love life

They all sat down on a table in silence and the situation was really awkward. Dongwoon decided to break it.

"So, you chose the wine?" Dongwoon asked while looking at Kikwang.

"N-neh.." Kikwang gulped.

"and you sent the flowers?" Narsha said angrily without looking at Hyosung.

"Sorry.." Hyosung quickly replied.

"Yah, why are you so angry? there's nothing wrong with the two.. sometimes it can be good for them because this shows their creative sides" Dongwoon said.

"you say that so easily... you all are to caring to your sister.." Narsha said while looking at all the other brothers.

"especially you!" she then looked at Dongwoon.

"Do you even have a life? you care for her too much! your Hyosung really annoys me and you as well.." Narsha continued.

"Yah! do you know how lucky you are to spend the day with me.. those women that have been with me, always want to come back to me.." Then Narsha cut Dongwoon off.

"Idiot! stop talking crap.. do you really think you control all the women in the world?!" Narsha shouted.

"truthfully... if you carry on being strict and cocky, no one in the world would like you!!" Dongwoon shouted back.

"Who cares what you say... mind your own business! GOODBYE!" Narsha shouted angrily with wide eyes then walked away.

"Dongwoon hyung, i'm sorry.... Noona!" Kikwang said before catching up to his sister.

 

In the car

"Dongwoon oppa always has his limits but today was the first time i see oppa giving an attitude towards a girl.." Hyosung looked at Dongwoon who was driving the car.

"that's because she's too cocky" 

"But when you was with that Hyuna, you nicely rejected her..."

"that's because Hyuna and Narsha are completely different"

 

Kikwang's house

"Get this right... no one will ever like that idiot! and that girl who's over protected.. she didn't get a lot of motherly love when she was small, did she?" Narsha said to Kikwang.

"You're right.. when Hyosung was small, her mum wasn't by her side a lot.." 

"She can't even take care of herself.. so how does she know if I like that jerk or not... why did you help her to put me with that jerk!" 

"Maybe i was thinking too much.. but i only wanted to see you happy. Ever since you came back, you put all your attention on me... i thank you for caring me, but i hope you can have your own life as well.."

"I'm talking about that Hyosung... she obviously wants to push me to that Dongwoon, so then, i can't stop her from starting a relationship with you" She looked at Kikwang.

"Please don't blame it all on Hyosung.. because it was us who planned this together" Kikwang then went up the stairs.

"since when did the word 'us' coming from Kikwang stopped including me in it..." Narsha said to herself, wanting to cry.

 

 

Later on the night, Kikwang and Narsha both thought what they did wrong and Kikwang decided to go and apologize to Narsha.

"Noona, i'm sorry about today... i should've asked you first and considered your feelings.."

"The way i care about you, is it really strict? am i giving you a lot of pressure?"

"of course not... i'm used to it already, but if you don't smile, it gives me a lot of pressure.."

Narsha smiled. "look... you look great when you smile noona, you should show it more often.. it can definatly attract a lot of people" Kikwang said smiling.

"i'll be scred then.." Narsha stopped smiling.

Kikwang smled again "Oh yeah, i sent the pictures we took today to your email.. have a look when you're not busy... it's rare to see you smile so them pictures are really precious.." He then left her room.

After Kikwang left, Narsha began to think about what Dongwoon said earlier on at the amusement park. "Am i really strict?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is a short chapter>< and hope this chapter didn't confuse you all!

Will Narsha stay strict or listen to Dongwoon?

Will they get together or not?

hmmm...

anyway, thanks for reading, bye bye! <3