Chapter 12 - That girl! Part Two

Umbrella that changed my love life

 

"who you looking for Hyo?" Junhyung asked hyosung.
"oh.. Oppa, I'm looking for Yoseobie.. Have you seen him?"
"yoseob? He went out to do the shopping, why?"
"oh.. It's okay, I just want him go to the cafe shop with me to study but it's okay I'll go by myself, see you later Oppa!"
"okay, be careful!"

Kikwang, who had his earphones in was walking past a cafe shop but suddenly someone caught his eyes.. It's hyosung.
He went inside to say hello but he saw her studying very hard so he didn't want to disturb her so he decided to wait for her to finish and he sat 3 tables away from hers.


Meanwhile, driving down the road, someone caught the women's eyes. "hey, Yoseob, are you hungry? I'll treat you something to eat" she asked Yoseob who was busying looking at her car.
"oh.. Erm.. I'm not really hungry"
"oh, well I am.. Accompany me please?"
So with that, Yoseob had no choice but to go and eat.
As they went in the shop, the women sat on the table quite away from that 'someone' who caught her eyes earlier on.

"say, do you know who that man is over there?" she said to Yoseob while pointing over her shoulders.
Yoseob looked to that direction and from seeing his back, he instantly knew who he was.. "eh.. Kikwang.. Why is he here?" Yoseob said his thought out.
"yes.. He is Kikwang, do you know him?"
"er.. Yes"
Then the women took out a note pad and a pen and started writing.
"okay, how do you know kikwang and when?"
"erm.. We used to be school friends but then he moved away.." Yoseob said
Then she wrote down what Yoseob said.
"okay, have you been in his room?"
"erm.. Yeah.." Yoseob awkwardly answered.
The women stared at him for a bit then started to say. "so you're... You're.. You like men" and started to tut.
Before Yoseob could explain himself that he 100% likes women, his phone started ringing.

"Yoboseyo"

"YOSEOB! You brat, I said wait for me at the super market.. Where the hell are you?!"

"ah.. Sorry, I'm at 'The One' cafe shop"
"listen! You best stay there, I'm coming now" and Dongwoon hung up.


While studying very hard, hyosung heard a familiar voice.. 'Yoseob? Is he here?' she thought.
Standing up trying to see if it was Yoseob, she saw kikwang.
"omo! Kikwang oppa, when did you come in?"
Kikwang took off his earphones when he saw Hyosung and smiled at her. "I came in quiet some time, it's just that you were studying really hard, you didn't notice"
Then hyosung sat opposite to him and started talking about the upcoming exam.

The women looked at kikwangs direction and she saw Hyosung talking to him. "hey, do you know that girl who's sitting with kikwang?"

"Eh.. Hyosung, why is she here?.." Yoseob said.
"hyosung..." the women whispered to herself.


After, Dongwoon arrived and saw Yoseob through the window. 'yah! Stupid Yoseob, ditching me to go on a date with a women.. Just you wait..' he thought. As he walked closer to the entrance, he saw hyosung and kikwang through the window. "what?! Why is hyosung with that brat!" he shouted and started calling all his brothers.

Later, all the brothers arrived and all 4 of them went in. Seeing them, Yoseob quickly tried to hide himself.
Seeing what Yoseob was doing, the women was confused.
The 4 brothers walked past, Yoseob's table and made way to kikwangs table.
The 4 brothers started to Push kikwang and warning him don't get close to hyosung and Junhyung even threw his iPod on the floor causing it to smash into pieces.
Hyosung who was trying to stop them, saw kikwangs iPod smash into pieces. " Oppa! You broke kikwangs iPod!!" she shouted. They was all arguing and the women watched enough so she went to them, picked up the iPod and smacked it on the table causing all of them to stop.
"Noona? Why are you here?" kikwang said.
Hyosung thought to herself. 'oh! Its her! so she's kikwangs sister..'
"you better pay now! It costs much this and you broke it... Do you lot have manners? If you don't then go back home and learn until you have!" she shouted.
All the brothers were really angry at what she said... Seeing them angry, kikwang apologized "I'm so sorry, Narsha noona, is always like that.. She don't mean it"
"kikwang, why are you apologizing, they should say sorry not you" and she dragged kikwang out.
"who does she think she is seriously?!" Dongwoon shouted.
While all of them was making their way out, Dongwoon just remembered something. 
"Yoseob! You brat, hiding there.. I told you to wait for me and why did you come here with that horrible women?!" Dongwoon shouted while dragging Yoseob out.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

annyeong haseyo!!
Sorry for the late update.. Mianhe!
I was busy because I have school you see but don't worry because I'll be having my 2 week Easter half term by the end of next week... So I'll hopefully update more.
Back to this chapter, so what do you think of Narsha being kikwangs sister? I hope this chapter didn't confuse you all.. To be honest, I had trouble writing this chapter.. 
But thanks for reading and supporting.
Please subscribe to this story to keep updated and if you have time, leave some comments about what you think of this story so far (you can leave negatives too.. So I'll know what needs to be improvedsmiley ) thank you!!<3