Chapter 11 - That girl! Part One

Umbrella that changed my love life

 

"oh! You made a mistake... That's not my girlfriend..." Kikwang explained.

"then who is it?! And why was she hugging and kissing you?" they all asked at once.

"well, shes actually me step sister.. She came back from America last week and we are very close"

After hearing that, hyosung sighed in relief and the 4 brothers were shocked because... Kikwang doesn't have a girlfriend!!

 

Walking out the front door, hyosung apologised to kikwang for her brothers treating him bad.
"it's okay Hyosung ssi, I think it's interesting because they really care about you"

"really? Are you not mad oppa?"

"no.. Why should I.."

"oh good! Oppa i want to be friends with you.." hyosung said while looking at her shoes

"what you talking about.. Aren't we friends already? If we aren't then I wouldn't come when you needed to ask me something.. Here, this is my number.. Call me if you need anything okay or if you... want to chat" kikwang shyly said.
Hyosung couldn't hide her happiness when he gave his number to her, she let out a little smile.

 


 

 

The next few days, hyosung locked herself in her own room, studying day and night to be ready for the exam to get in to kikwangs college and of course, Yoseob is dragged in to it. "no! I Dont want to! Why do I have to change" yoseob said.

"because you have to protect hyo and look out for her.. if she gets in then she'll see kikwang more.." junhyung said.
Yoseob sulked because he knew he couldn't win the argument.

"By the way, do the groceries tomorrow.. I'll drop you off!" dongwoon shouted.

"yah! Why me?! I need to study!!"

"BECAUSE! You are the one who does these things and you're clever so it'll be okay"
With that, yoseob went back to his room to study.



 

 

The next morning... "get in the car"
While driving to the supermarket, "yoseob, I'll drop you off then i'll be going and I'll come back when you're done okay? So don't you dare go off somewhere" 

"Okay, I'll ring you when I'm done then"

 

While looking for the washing powders, someone crashed into yoseobs trolley. 

"mianhe! Mianhe! Are you okay?" 

Yoseob looked up and saw this women.. He thought that she's pretty and nice and that she looks older than him. "oh i'm okay, mianhe" yoseob said while bowing.

"no, I was the one who crashed into your trolley.. " 

 

After they done their shopping, the women asked yoseob "do you want a lift?" 

"oh.. Erm.. It's not that good.."

"it's okay, I can drop you off.. Just to make it up to you for earlier on... Please? Or I'll feel guilty.."

"Oh...please don't feel guilty and okay.." 

-------------------------------------------

Ohhh... so that girl is Kikwang's step sister, but who's that girl who bumped into Yoseob?... hmm...

Yah! i can't think, there's too much characters!

Anyway, i hope you enjoyed this story so far and if you think its boring.. i'm sorry :( BUT! i promise that the next chapter will be interesting because Kikwang's step sister's name will be revealed and also that girl who bumped into Yoseob.. Meanwhile, i'll let you guess who that girl is who bumped into Yoseob ;)

Thanks for reading and please stay updated!

Fighting!~