Chapter 15 - Unnie!

Umbrella that changed my love life

 

"unnie.. Can you come over, I need to speak to you" hyosung said on the phone.
"ok, unnie will come straight after I recorded this variety show with dujun oppa... I'll ask dujun oppa if I can tag along okay?"
"okay" and with that hyosung hung up.

Her heart beating very fast all the way through the recording and even when speaking to him. "erm.. Dujun oppa mind if I tag along.. Hyosung wants to see me.."
"oh, g.na.. Yeah, okay.. I'll wait for you till you finished packing up" dujun said while flashing his cute smile that made her heart skip a beat.
"o..okay" g.na shyly said while blushing.



 

 

All way through the journey in the car, g.na felt like her heart was going to explode.. It wouldn't stop beating fast! She wished that time would just stop or at least slow the time down.. And finally they made it, back to dujun's house.

While getting out of the car, g.na tripped and thought she would land face flat, but when she opened her tightly closed eyes, she found herself lying on top of dujun's chest. 
"a..are you okay?" dujun said.
"y..y...yeah.. Thanks d..dujun..oppa.." g.na stuttered.
Then their eyes met and both of them turned into tomatoes.. Very red tomatoes. Dujun shaking his head, "g.na do you mind getting up.. You're very heavy..." dujun .
"oh.. I'm sorry"
While getting up, g.na noticed what he said "yah!" she playfully hit his arm.
"what? Oh.. I'm kidding, you're light as a feather"

While entering the house, hyosung saw g.na and immediately gave her a hug. "Unnie!! I'm glad you're here... I need to talk to you, let's go upstairs"

"I'll bring up some snacks later okay?" dujun shouted while they was walking up the stairs.

While sitting comfortably, "unnie, I don't know what to do.." hyosung frowned. When g.na was going to speak.. Someone knocked the door. 
"oh.. I'll go get it" g.na said while walking to the door.
When she opened the door, her heart nearly jumped out. "dujun oppa! W..why are you here?" 
"to bring you both snack of course" dujun chuckled.
Putting the snacks down, dujun shyly said while rubbing back of his neck "if you want g.na, you can stay for a night because I know that girl talks usually take a while.. Especially you and hyosung haven't seen each other in ages.." 
"yeah, unnie.. Please stay, I have soo much to tell you.."
"erm.. If I don't bother you lot.. Then okay, I got no schedule tomorrow anyway"
"okay, make yourself at home.. I'll leave you two now.. If you need anything, ask" and g.na nodded then dujun went out 'that nod was cute' dujun thought and trying to imitate her nod, smiling to himself like an idiot.

After dujun went out, g.na let out a sigh and she was still blushing. "unnie, I know you like my dujun oppa.." hyosung smirked.
"how do you know?! I mean.. W.. What are you talking about?" g.na trying to laugh it off.
"it's so obvious unni.."
"heh.. Is it really that obvious?.." 
Hyosung nodded her head.
"anyway, what do you wanna tell me?" g.na trying to change the topic.
"oh yeah.. Unnie, I like someone and he knows... What should I do?"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Welcome to the story g.na LOL


So this chapter is about dujun and g.na (obviously) I just have to pair these two up because they're so cute in one of her mv's!...
I know this is another short chapter but I just don't have any more things I can add >.<
And just to let you know, there will be loads of pairing up and.. Let's not give too much away...
Hehe.. Thank you for sticking by my story.. You look like a bookmark sticking in my chapters.. LOLOL whatever, Babo! 
Haha.. Please do feel free to comment about what's good and what's bad:) thanks again!