Chapter 8 - Maybe i should give up...

Umbrella that changed my love life

It has been two weeks now since the dance competition. Two weeks since they haven't seen each other. These two weeks, Hyosung became very thin because she didn't feel like eating anything... she only wants to see Kikwang.

On a sunny school morning, Hyosung and Yoseob were waiting for the bus to come at the bus stop. While waiting, Hyosung asks Yoseob all these questions like, what if a girl accidently kisses you, will you hate her? will you think she's scary? will you think she's a kissing monster? Before Hyosung could ask anymore questions, a familiar figure walked past her... it was Kikwang. Her heart was beating very fast because she's finally seeing the person she wanted to see for the past two weeks. She looked at him but he gave her a cold look then he looked away and waiting for the bus to come, he stood very far from Hyosung, it's as if she has a virus or something that can pass on to other people.

While on the bus, Kikwang's eye often wonders off to Hyosung and seeing her looking back, he feels very uncomfortable and looks away trying to avoid her look. Seeing Kikwang acting so cold, Hyosung's heart shatters and seeing Hyosung unhappy, it makes Yoseob unhappy too.

---------------------------------------------

Hyosung decides, after a long decision, to go visit Kikwang's college after school and apologise to him about the kiss. When she's around the corner from the dance studio, she see's Kikwang outside of the dance studio, getting shouted at so she quickly hides. Overhearing Kikwang's conversation with the tutor, her heart sunk as she heard the tutor shouting at Kikwang "Why are you not paying attention! is it because you lost to a girl, you gave up dance? gave up hope? since the competition, you have not been acting like yourself.. if you want to stay, then act like how you was before the competition!"

The tutor then walked back into the dance studio. Kikwang sat on the bench outside of the dance studio wiping his face and thinking about his dance. Hyosung caught his attention by calling his name. He's very uncomfortable when Hyosung is around her and he doesn't even know why. "Kikwang oppa.. can we talk for a minute?" Hyosung quietly said. "Oppa, mianhae! about the.. err... kiss.."

Kikwang cut her off by saying "No.. you don't need to apologise because i was the one who accidently ..erm..kissed you" 

Hyosung was shocked when she heard that because it was her who kissed him and he's taking up the blame. When Hyosung was about to speak, the tutor came out to ask Kikwang to go back in. "Hyosung... why are you here?" the tutor said in a low voice, giving Hyosung an evil look.

"Look.. i'll go back in once i finished talking to.. her.. so give me another minute" Kikwang said to his tutor. His tutor understood and went back to the dance studio. There was an awkward silent, Hyosung was just looking at the floor and Kikwang was looking outside the window. He then breaks the silent and says to Hyosung "Hyosung-ssi... please don't come here... ever again.." "Please don't look for me.. ever again.." After saying that, he bowed at her and went in the dance studio. For some reason, his heart sunk little by little when he said those words to Hyosung. 

On the other hand, when Kikwang went back to the dance studio, Hyosung could feel her heart shattering into a million pieces. She was so shocked at Kikwang's action and words. 

-------------------------------------------

She locked herself in her room that night, sitting on her bed, the words "please don't come here ever again..Please don't look for me ever again" kept repeating in her head. The more she thought about Kikwang, the more she cried.... 'why Kikwang?! why are you acting like this towards me?! i don't want you to be like this towards me.. why?!....... maybe i should give up....'