Chapter 22 - Self introduction

Umbrella that changed my love life

Early in the morning, Kikwang went out to do the shopping with Narsha.

While putting shopping bags in the car boot, Narsha suddenly mentioned Hyosung.

"Kiki..don't go to close to that Hyosung.. she's having her exam next week isn't she? if she doesn't pass, they might blame you.." Narsha warned Kikwang.

Kikwang just nodded.

"Oh and.. can you wait in the car.. i need to see a weirdo.."

"Who noona?"

Just at that time, Dongwoon drived up to them.

Kikwang looked at his noona and gave a smirk.

"He rang me up.. he wanted to meet me.." Narsha quickly said.

Kikwang decided to a little.

"Ohh.. so Dongwoon has your number now?"

"Well... when you and Hyosung left us in the amusement park, we thought we'd trade numbers because we was gonna seperate and look for you both.." Narsha quickly cleared everything up.

Kikwang just nodded. Then Narsha walked up to Dongwoon.

"What do you want me for? say it quick.. or else Kikwang will misunderstand.." 

"I actually wanted to go and have a coffee with you... but anyway, about that day, i was wrong, i shouldn't argue with girls, it's not my style.. i'm sorry"

"Oh, so do you hate me that much that you wanted to argue with me..." Narsha said.

"No no.. I don't mean it like that, it's just.. that day, i've gone a bit weird, it didn't feel like myself.. It's like i really cared for you.. i never argued with girls.. really"

"i know you think that all mens are stupid but i'm not" 

"I don't know you enough to say you're not one of them" Narsha simply said.

Then suddenly, Dongwoon got out his ID.

"Well, i'm called Jeon Dongwoon, my height is 181cm and my weight is 64kg. My birthday is June 6th. I'm a fashion stylist but my dream was always to be a pilot because i believe that men in pilot suits look handsome. Is this self introduction okay?" Dongwoon smiled.

Narsha smiled and nodded.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M BACK!!!!!

Sorry, i didn't update in a long time, i just started college you see.. so lots of coursework-.- haha..

I'll try and update more often if i can:)

This chapter is talking about dongwoon and Narsha's relationship, no kisung sorry, next chapter there'll be kisung and another new character :O hah.. and i decided to use Jeon (Hyosung's real surname) as Dujun's family name keke..

Thank you for sticking by me!

Oh! by the way, did you see the Idol prince.. OMG!!! KISUNG! so muchh skinship and interactions! *Fangirl mode on* hahahha

     Bye bye!^^ <3