Chapter 4 - The plan gone wrong?

Umbrella that changed my love life

"So here's the plan.... i leave house!" Hyosung said cheerfully.

"What! NO! you can't leave the house, if you leave then they'll go crazy!" Explained Yoseob.

"That's the point! i'll write a letter and you just slyly put it on the coffee table and pretend that you found it, then give it to them for read and they will give you your room back!" said Hyosung.

".... where will you be staying then?" Asked Yoseob.

Hyosung thought and then said "I'll live on the streets.. just for my Yoseobie" Hyosung put her hands on Yoseob's shoulder.

"NO! you can't live on the streets.." Yoseob screamed. He turned to Kikwang, who was listening to their plan all along.. it's his room anyway.

"Kikwang-ah! can Hyo stay at yours for a bit?" Yoseob asked.

As soon as hearing those words, Kikwang and Hyosung looked at Yoseob then looked at each other and giving an awkward smile.

---------------------------------------------

Opening the front door as quiet as possible, Yoseob looked around to see if his brothers are there..clear!

As he was making his way to 'his' room, Junhyung and Hyunseung was following behind him. As soon as Yoseob found out, he turned around and all he could see was a frying pan about to hit his face but he quickly dodged it causing him to fall. 

"where have you been? Where's Hyo?" The both asked Yoseob.

"What? isn't Hyo in her room?" Yoseob then pretended to shout for Hyosung "Hyo! come down! Junhyung and Hyunseung needs you! Hyo~!"

"Where is she?" Junhyung said in a low voice.

"How am i supposed to know.."

"You should know... you're the one who protects Hyosung at all times.. so wherever she goes, you must be with her!" Hyunseung shouted.

Dujun and Dongwoon both entered the house then Junhyung and Hyunseung told everything about what happened.

While they were telling Dujun and Dongwoon at the diner table, Yoseob took this chance to put the letter on the coffee table.

"Hey guys! Theres a letter for us!" Yoseob said while waving the letter in the air.

Dujun snatched it off Yoseob and opened it.

"To oppa's,

As you read this letter, i am already gone.

i decided to leave this family because you are all being too nice to me and i think it's not fair on Yoseobie!

Please give him back his own room and treat him good! or else i will not come home!

So long my sweet oppa's...

Hyosung <3"

After, reading the letter.. all four of them shot a glare at Yoseob and they all attacked him... "You wrote this haven't you?!" "we will not fall into your trap, you little brat!!".

They all let go off Yoseob and he said "No.. i didn't write this! why would i?.. its not even my handwriting"

By the time he finished speaking, Dujun, Dongwoon, Junhyung and hyunseung all gathered at the diner table and took a map out to discuss where to find Hyosung.

Yoseob couldn't believe it.. They didn't believe the letter!.... the plan has gone wrong!

-------------------------------------

Back at Kikwang's house, Hyosung was nervous that she needed to use the toilet.. she held it in until her face became pale and her body became weak. Kikwang looked at her and he knew that something was wrong with her "Hyosung-ssi, are you okay?" Worried Kikwang.

"I..I'm okay kikwang oppa.." 

"Are you sure? you don't look like it" 

Hyosung paused for a bit until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Kikwang oppa.... can..can.. i u..u use your bathroom please?" Hyosung looked down at her socks because she was so embarrassed.

"Oh... yeah, you should've said earlier on.. its just over there" Pointing to the nearest door, Kikwang was shocked. 'she should've asked earlier...' He chuckled a little and made his way down the stairs to make something for Hyosung to eat.

After making food, he brought it up to his room.. Hyosung isn't in his room? He knocked the toilet door and joked "Hyosung-ssi, are you not coming out because you're embarrassed?" He waited for her to reply but no sound was heard. He knocked again "Hyosung-ssi?" This time he saw that the door wasn't locked so he slowly opened the door. Looking around the bathroom, Kikwang's smile slowly dropped, he thought to himself 'Where's Hyosung? she should be in here or my room.... she's.. she's missing?! i better call Yoseob!' he worried.