Chapter 16 - Kikwang's feelings?

Umbrella that changed my love life

"..... and they broke his ipod, thats it, what should i do unnie?" Hyosung told G.na everything.

"hmm.. so basically, you like someone called Kikwang and he knows.. what? they broke his ipod... thats it! you can give your ipod to him and record what you want to say to him, seen as though you dont wanna see him, right?" G.na said

"well.. i do wanna see him, but i can't because my 4 brothers keep following me" Hyosung frowned.

"how about, you record it first and hand it to Yoseob to give it him..?" 

Hyosung's face lit up.. "oh my god! Unnie, what would i do without you... you're the best at giving advises! thanks so much!" Hyosung said while hugging G.na.

"haha.. my cute Hyo smiling again"

*knock knock*

"Unnie... can you get the door? i'm still changing" Hyosung shouted.

"oh okay.." G.na smiled.

Opening the door, G.na jumped a little and quickly covered her face with her hands.

"d..dujun o..o..oppa, hyosung is changing, do you need her?" G.na stuttered.

"haha.. g.na you are so cute when you're nervous" dujun said out loud without realising.

They both blushed when they realised what he said.

coming out of the dressing room, "oh, good morning op-pa...why are your cheeks red? oh.. unnie, yours is too"

G.na quickly went to hyosung trying to shush her. Hyosung just smiled at her. 

"oppa, why are you here?" Hyosung asked.

"oh.. i just came up to tell you two to go and eat breakfast" Dujun quickly said.

"Come down and eat breakfast, once you both are done okay? oh by the way, G.na, you look pretty without makeup" Dujun smiled at her and went down.

G.na was busying blushing and Hyosung noticed. "lets go down, my tomato unnie" Hyosung .

"yah!~" 

 


 

After breakfast, Dujun offered G.na a lift home and Hyosung went upstairs to record.

"Yoseobie!" Hyosung shouted, but Yoseob was ignoring her.

"Yoseobie! yoseobie!" Hyosung shouted again, shaking his arm.

"don't call me like that.. everytime you say my name in that tone of voice i know you want me to do something..." Yoseob frowned.

"please yoseobie, just for me.. i need you to give this to Kikwang oppa.." showing him her ipod.

"Kikwang again?! please Hyo, don't get me in more trouble.. please" Yoseob frowned.

"you won't get in trouble.. you just need give him this and no one will know.. please.." clasping her hands together, pleading him.

"Just give it him yourself"

"i wouldn't ask you if i can.. the 4 keeps following me... i only want you to give him this, you don't understand how much i wanna see him" Hyosung frowned.

Yosoeb saw that Hyosung was upset and he couldn't stand seeing his little sister upset since they were small so he got the ipod. "I really don't understtand love.." he said while walking away.

 


 

On the bus, Yoseob saw Kikwang. "excuse me", "coming through", "Sorry!" pushing through the people.

"Hi yoseob, you okay?" Kikwang asked

"Hey Kikwang, i'm okay..here take this" Yoseob said while holding the ipod out.

"what is it?" Kikwang looking at the ipod.

"Hyosung asked me to give it to you because she knows your ipod is broke"

Kikwang took it from him then Yoseob asked him "Kikwang, do you have feelings for Hyo? please think about it carefully for me"

After dance class, Kikwang shoved his headphones on.

"Kikwang oppa... erm, hello. i don't know if you can hear me but i don't have the chance to see you and i don't know if you wanna see me.. erm, you already know my secret but i didn't want you to know it that way.. but i have no choice. If it's like this then i can tell you what i want to say deep in my heart. I'm not scared of death or anything... but.. when i talk to you in person, i can't say anything.. i get nervous and scared. Anyway, this is the ipod i use and i wanna say i'm sorry for that day, that day when your ipod was broke and that day when i told everyone i..i like you... when i said i like you, it's true, i do like you... oh god, stop being so nervous Hyosung.. you finally said out what you wanna say, this is so wierd, everytime i say this, i feel so nervous.. why? ...... ah! what am i saying?! its still recording...babo! ........ Kikwang, if you heard anything wierd, just pretend that you didn't hear it, okay... bye bye."

With that, it left Kikwang a big smile on his face, smiling at how babo she is and how cute she is. All that day, he was thinking about Hyosung and the recording... He's that lost in thoughts, he even ate the thing he hates chili and giving no expressions out. He keeps listening to the recording over and over again. Taking his phone out, he went through his contacts and landed on Hyosung's number looking at the call button, don't know whether he should call her or not. Then he saw Hyosung, sitting in front of him.. yeah, its his imagination.

"Go on, call her... if you wanna call her then call, if you like her then call... do you like her? do you have feelings for her? if you don't then stop thinking about her! you obviously like her if you keep thinking about her... don't be scared, call her" his imagination said.

'... do i like her?.. do i have feelings for her?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this chapter!

because i won't be updating for a month because i'm in my final year in high school and i need to revise for my exams... these bad boy exams are important to me so please do understand:)

Once i'm done with them, the first thing i'll do is to update so don't worry, i WILL NOT disappear!:)

i'm sorry.. please do forgive me!

once again, thanks so much for sticking by this story and hopefulyl you'll stick to it till the end^^