Chapter 13 - Admit it!

Umbrella that changed my love life

 

It has been 2 days now since the argument and Hyosung is still not talking to her 4 brothers.
"Hyo, you've not ate anything, oppa bought you some cake, do you want to eat it?"
But no answer from her.
"hyo, do you wanna watch some films?"
Still no answer from her instead she wrote something behind her covers.

"I don't want anything, get out!" the 4 brothers read out.

The 4 brothers looked at eachother then dujun spoke " come on Hyo, you have to eat.. Ok ok, I admit that what we did and what we said 2 days ago 
to kikwang was a bit over the top, but we reflected haven't we?" dujun gave the other 3 brothers a hint and they all agreed. He continued "and you have to understand why we don't want you to be with kikwang, it's because.." then hyosung cut him off "Oppa! I remember that you said you will support me being with kikwang!"
Dujun went silent for a second and looked at his other 3 brothers then said "what? Did I say that? That's impossible.." and the 3 brothers quickly said "no you didn't, no such thing.."

Seeing them denying it, hyosung was so mad "you all are so out of order! Fair enough you said you didn't but is there a need to shout at kikwang and break his iPod! Go out now!!"
"no Hyo.."
"go out now! If you don't go then I'll go!"
Her 4 brothers went silent.. "okay, okay, we..we'll go out, but if you need anything Hyo, tell us" dujun said
"yeah and I'll leave the cake here okay?" dongwoon said
"and I'll leave the films here" hyunsueng added. 
Hyosung didn't answer them so the 4 brothers just went out quickly and quietly.
After they went, 'i wonder if kikwang oppa is okay... I have to apologise to kikwang' hyosung thought.



 

 

Next day, hyosung went to yoseob. "yoseobie!! Please can you help me! I need to apologise to kikwang or else he would not be friends with me.." hyosung said.
"no, if I help you and them 4 horrible brothers know.. I'll be dead!"
"it's okay, I'll take the blame.. Please help me!!" then she did her puppy face that yoseob can never say no too.
"okay okay.. Stop doing that would you..."



 

 

"Hyo, I'm coming in now.." dongwoon said nicely.
After, he went in hyosungs room, he saw hyosung staring outside the window, her back facing him.. 
He can tell she's still mad at them.

"Hyo.. I made you some breakfast.. I'll put it on the table, remember to eat it okay? Oppa apologise for what happened yesterday, we really do hope you can get into that college and get a good education.. Okay I'm not gonna disturb you from revising.." then he looked at her legs. "and Hyo, Oppa is just reminding you that based on manners, I think girls should shave their legs so remember to okay?"

Then he went out, "what the? I cant believe he thought that i'm hyosung. Good job he didn't find out I'm not hyosung... Stupid horrible brother.. Shave my legs.. Hahaha" yoseob said quietly while smirking.



 

 

On the other side, hyosung successfully went out of her house disguised as Yoseob. Making her way to kikwangs house, she's finally there. 'hmm.. I wonder if oopa is in..' she said to herself while staring through the window.
'what is she doing here..' Narsha thought while walking to her house.
"what are you doing here?" Narsha said with a nasty look on her face.
Hyosung was shocked because of her creeping behind her.
"oh.. Umm.. I... I'm looking for kikwang.. Is he home?" hyosung politely asked.
"no, he's not" Narsha coldly said.
"oh! Erm.. He's not in.. Well I'll just get going then.." when hyosung starting walking, Narsha stopped her. "hyosung, if you're not busy.. Can we talk?"
Hyosung looked at her in confusion before nodding her head.

"I'll go straight to the point, please can you not bother kikwang anymore.. I know you like him but he doesn't like you, he sees you as a friend.. Nothing else. So please go away from him." Narsha warned her.



 

 

"I wonder if hyosung explained to kikwang yet.." yoseob said to himself. 
Knock knock, "Hyo, im coming in.. Oppa got a new shaver for you"
Junhyung said but 'hyosung' was no where to be seen. Looking in her dressing room then to the bathroom he saw 'hyosung' using the toilet but quickly turned around. "ah! Hyo.. I'm so sorry, I never knew.. But don't worry, I've not seen anything"
Then the noise stopped and junhyung looked in the bathroom "Hyo, why are you stood up to have a pee?" "Hyo, turn around so I can see you"
Then he knew something was wrong "I said turn around!" junhyung shouted and yoseob slowly turned around giving junhyung a fake smile.
"yoseob!!" junhyung shouted.



 

 

Back to hyosung, "he wanted to help you, so that's why he's helping you to revise. But I think you misunderstood.. Being friends with you is so dangerous, but don't blame yourself, blame your 4 brothers.. Over protective that they can even die for you.. Them 4 idiots" Narsha said while walking up to hyosung.
"please don't call my brothers.. They only doing this for my own good.."
"I'm not calling them... It's the truth" Narsha leaned to hyosungs face then looked behind her, to see hyosungs brothers getting out of the car and making their way to hyosung and her.


"you finally made it, crazy 4 brothers.."
"oi! Granny, who are you calling crazy?!" Hyunseung said while pointing at her.
"don't call my brothers crazy! They are not.. I admit that they go a little crazy over me but that because they love me and want to protect me, but they are not crazy!" hyosung shouted.
"I want to say what I want to say, they are crazy, over protected, stupid freaks!" 
"! Have you said enough?!" Dujun said annoyed.
"look after your hyosung and stop letting her go near our kikwang!"
"what? It's your kikwang thats bothering hyosung!" Junhyung said.
"no, your hyosungs love to kikwang is one sided.. Why don't you get Her to admit that she likes kikwang!" Narsha shouted.
Then she turned to hyosung "why don't you admit that you like kikwang.. Are you too scared? Or are you relying on your brothers? Do you even want your brothers to confess your love because you can't face it!" 
"yah! ! Have you said enough! Do you want a punch..Hyosung, just ignore her.." dujun said.
"shut up! Shes right... Yeah, I like kikwang, I like him.. Can I not!" hyosung shouted.

 

It went silent, until "hyosung.." kikwang said while coming out of his house. 

They all turned to look at kikwang and Hyosungs eyes widened and turned around to see him "kikwang Oppa.."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M HAVING MY HALF TERM... YEAH BABYY!!

so i'll be uploading for 2 weeks (if i have time) and i hope you will stay by my story and read this story to the very end.

Thanks so much! and please comment and subscribe by supporting me and this story:)