Chapter 5 - Fell into the river?!

Umbrella that changed my love life

All the brothers went out to find Hyosung, while Yoseob was making his way to Kikwang's house to tell Hyosung that the plan has gone wrong.

"I'm gonna make you love me, neol sarang handago. Nan niga isseohaengbokhae eonjena neoppun ingeol..."

Hearing the song playing out loud, he realized it was his phone ringing and picks it up.

"yobosayo?"

"Yoseob! It's me Kikwang! I need to tell you someth... Wait! i see you!.." then Kikwang hung up.

Yoseob dumbfounded wondered... 'what the hell just happened?' looking at his phone.

Then Yoseob felt a light pat on his shoulders and it was Kikwang.

"Kikwang-ah! i was just making my way to your house and tell Hyo that..."

Kikwang cut him off by saying "Hyosung-ssi is missing.."

"WHAT?!!?!" Yoseob screamed.

-----------------------------------------------

After Kikwang told Yoseob what has happened, he quickly took his phone out and opened a picture of Hyosung. He rushed to couple of people asking whether they had seen Hyosung while showing the picture.

A couple then said to eachother "Wow! can't believe they found a dead body in the river.. i mean that river isn't even deep and can still drown in it..." Yoseob and Kikwang who ear dropped, immediately asked the couple which river it was.

They rushed to the river and both jumped into the river, trying to find Hyosung... they couldn't move as fast because the water level was at their knees. Kikwang then saw a floating thing that looked like a... body. he rushed to pick it up but it was only a human sized doll. They both sighed in relief and carried on searching.

"Yoseobie!!!" 

Both Kikwang and Yoseob turned their heads to the direction the voice was coming from because they thought that the voice was so familiar. Looking at that direction, they saw.... Hyosung.... all fine... So they both rushed to Hyosung.

Getting out of the river, Yoseob shouted in a panic voice "Where have you been Hyo?! Did you know that me and Kikwang was worried? he even went into the dirty water just to find you..."

Hyosung blushed as soon as he heard what Yoseob said about Kikwang, she thought 'He was worried about me' while blushing and smiling.

Snapping out of it, Hyosung replied "I just went home to get changed.."

"Why get changed? and you dont wear these clothes normally" Yoseob said as he looked at what Hyosung was wearing, 

"yah! i always wear like this..." Hyosung said while blushing because Kikwang looked at her and smiled.

"No you don't... you usually wear jeans and t-shi.." 

Hyosung cut Yoseob off by changing the topic.

"Thank you Kikwang oppa... and sorry for making you worried" Hyosung blushed then frowned.

Kikwang was surprised by hearing those words and smiled at her.. showing his eye-smile saying "It's okay Hyosung-ssi" 

Then they waved goodbye... Kikwang making his way back to home thought to himself 'she's such a babo...she looks cute wearing that..' and letting a little shy smile. After the incident, that night, all Kikwang was thinking of is Hyosung.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Omo~~

Kikwang thinking of Hyosung... is he falling for her?  ^__^

Anyway, thank you for subscribing! and thanks for the positive comments you wrote

By looking at the comments.. you all enjoy it so far right?

I'm so glad, you all like it!^^

Thanks soooo much!

And please keep updated^^