Chapter 17 - First date part 1

Umbrella that changed my love life

 

Kikwang decided to give his head a break and went to sleep.. 
After a couple of days, kikwang went jogging, it's part of his daily routine and surprisingly his 
appa asked can he go jogging with him too and to which he agreed to.
"Kikwang! S-stop, w-w-wait for me! Can we r-rest?!" appa shouted far behind from kikwang.

They both sat on a bench and appa was trying to catch his breath. 

"kikwang ah, you seem so down in the past few days.. Is it because of that girl called Hyosung?"
His appa suddenly asked catching him off guard. 

"appa knows you like her.."
"but appa, I don't know if I really like her.. To be honest I never tried to like a girl, I dunno what's it like, appa? 
Tell me whats the feeling when you know you like someone.."

"hmm.. Well, I felt my heart beating fast when I saw my first love and when she looks at me, i can always 
feel this strange, weird feeling but yet it's lovely, like I never wanted it to stop... 
And that first love was your umma" appa said 
while smiling at kikwang. Kikwang smiled back and wanting to know more about love.

"you actually don't know when you're in love because you don't realise it, you feel it.. If you see that 
person then yourheart will beat very fast, your face heating up, avoiding eye contacts with the person, 
you always think about her.. 
Then that's when you're in love.."


Kikwang nodded while thinking about if any of it applies to him when he saw hyosung.. Yes!
They do, not only heart beating fast, when he sees her, he becomes really shy and his heart feels 
like its going to explode.


then his appa interrupted his thoughts "kikwang, if you really do like her then be confident and face it 
because if you lack confidence then it'll get you no where and you will regret it in the future.. 
Be brave and don't be shy.. Arraso?"


"n-neh... Arraso.." kikwang quietly replied.

Hyosungs place

"here, these are for you.." yoseob said to hyosung while putting a bag on her desk.
"hmm.. What is it?" hyosung wondered
"it's from kikwang" yoseob raised his voice a little.

Hyosung quickly went to him tying to shush him so the 4 brothers won't hear him.

"from kikwang?!" hyosung a little surprised.
"neh, he said because you want to get into his college.. He thought that these books will help you 
pass your exam, he said psychology is hard so he gave these revision books to help you"
Hyosung didn't answer back, she were just stood there smiling from ear to ear, like an idiot.
After thinking, she decided to text him.
To: kikwang<3
From:hyosung
Kikwang oppa, I received the revision books, they're really useful! (^_^) thanks so much~^^
(author: what?! She didnt even read it, how does she know if it's useful?.. 
Ohhhh, trying to make a conversation with kikwang.. I get you hyo^_~ keke..)
A few seconds later, hyosung received a text.
To:Hyosung
From:Kikwang 
I'm glad they're useful! And it's okay, just remember to give them me back when you finished 
your exam^_~ and don't over work! It's bad for your health. You know, if you want, 
do you want go out with me tomorrow because you need to relax you see..
Hyosung was suprised and happy at the same time when she read that.. Especially the last part.

To:kikwang<3
From:hyosung
Erm, oppa.. Can I ask, is it only us two?

To:hyosung
From:Kikwang 
Neh, or do you want someone go as well.. 

"No way! Just me and you.." hyosung said while looking at her phone screen and smiling.


Next day

Kikwang went downstairs and ate his breakfast fast.
"kikwang good morn.. Yah! Slow down will you, you might choke!" his appa said.
"n-no.. I'm g-gun-na be late.." 
"where are you going?" narsha asked.
Kikwang quickly swallowed. "no where, just.. Meeting up with an old friend of mine" 
kikwang said while smiling because he thought of his 'old friend'.
"I finished, I'm going now, see you all later!" kikwang shouted while running out.

"aish this son, he's probably going out with hyosung" his appa said while smiling.

Narsha knew something was wrong so she decided to follow kikwang. 
"appa, im going out for a bit" narsha said while running out the door into her car.
"yah! How am i going to eat all three breakfast!"

Hyosungs morning

Hyosung went down the stairs to find all eyes looking at her.
"huh? Why are you all looking at me.." hyosung slowly said.
"oh nothing, come on, your breakfast is getting cold." dujun said.
When she started eating, she can feel that the 4 brothers eyes was on her. She thought 'something's not right.. 
Maybe they found out i'm going out with kikwang, no that can't be! I need to get out of here fast!'
"erm.. I finished eating.. I'm going now" hyosung said while quickly running. 
"wait hyo, where are you going today, want me to drop you off?" dongwoon slyly said.
"oh, its okay.. I'll take the bus and I have... An exam, yeah an exam! I gotta go now!"
"okay, hyo.. Be careful and don't go anywhere okay?" junhyung said
"o-okay.." and hyosung left the house.
A while after hyosung went, the 4 brothers followed her. Leaving yoseob on his own.
Hyosung got on the bus then kikwang got on the same bus at the next station.
"what?! Kikwang is on the same bus as hyosung?!" dongwoon said.
"they might have already planned it" dujun said.
"damn! Kikwang is really going out with hyosung.. And her 4 brothers are following too.. Aish!" narsha said.

After, the bus stopped at a college, everyone was getting out, including hyosung and kikwang, 
on the bus they put on a jumper of that college to blend in and they successfully got out and hid behind the wall. 
Luckily, the 4 brothers and narsha didn't catch them so they continued to follow the bus.
"aish... I know they were following us.. Good job we did this though" hyosung said while revealing her 
gummy smile causing kikwangs heart to beat fast.

"y-yeah" kikwang stuttered.

They both laughed nervously then another bus arrived and they got on that bus. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOOOOO! My exams are finally done!!!^^

and i'm able to update again! HURRAY! It feels so great to be able to connect with you all again...:)

haha.. thanks for being patient guys and waiting for this slow to update, didn't update for... umm... 2 months!!! :O WHAT THE?!?! and you all still stuck by me! i'm soo thankful!

On the other hand, i heard that Beast and Secret will have a comeback around the same time.. is it true?! i hope it is because maybe we can see some Kisung moments ;) i really miss them!:(

Anyway, I will update part 2 tomorrow so watch out for it:) and there will be some kisung moments;) keke..

By the way, any Skydragon shipper here? hehe..

Please comment and tell me what needs to be improved and them... you know what i mean:P haha..

Thank you once again^^

I love you!!!<3