Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life

“How are you feeling today?” Gui Gui ask Wang Zi as she sat next to him.

“That's good...” she said and talks to him. “Hey...I'm graduating tomorrow...” she smiles.

Starring at his pale face tears began to roll down her cheeks.

“But...I'll be graduating without you by my side” she said softly to him. “Didn't you say that we'll graduate together?”she said as more tears ran down her face. 

-Flash Back-

-In high school one day-

“Alright, all done” Gui Gui smiles as she packs her things away.

“Let me see” Wang Zi said and snatched Gui Gui's paper from her desk.

“In the future I must find a prince charming. Marry him, make babies and live happily ever after.”

“Eh! Give it back!” Gui Gui said as she chases Wang Zi around the room to get her paper back.

“What is this? Miss, this is reality here. Why are you talking about prince charming and living happily ever after?” Wang Zi said as Gui Gui finally snatched her paper back.

“Hmph. No one told you to read it” she said angrily as she marched back to her desk.

Wang Zi smile and quickly walks after her. He grabs her hand and quickly walks in front of her.

“Sorry,” he said sweetly.

“I don't want to hear it” she said and pushes Wang Zi aside.

On his guard Wang Zi quickly blocks her again.

“I'm just hurt” he said with puppy eyes. “Why would you go look for a prince charming when there is one right here?” he places her hand on his cheek.

His words melted her heart immediately.

She smiles.

“Alright, then I won't go look for another prince charming.”

“Good,” Wang Zi smiles at her. “Let's get your bag and go” he said and crosses their fingers.

She nodded and follows her boyfriend to her desk. He grabs her bag and led them out.

“So what did you put?” she ask.

“It's a secret” he looks at her and smiles.

“Why? You read mine without my permission but how come I can't know yours?”

“Because you don't want to know.”

“Why not?”

“Just because.”

“Because what?”

Wang Zi stops walking and looks into her eyes.

“You really want to know?”

“Of course.”

“Build a future with Wu Ying Jie” he said.

“Ha Ha. Stop joking around” she said as she looks away. 

“I'm not” he said in a serious tone.

Gui Gui turns and looks at him again.

“I really do want to build a future with you. I want to go to college with you, and graduate with you. But most of all, I want to marry Wu Ying Jie, love her with all my heart, take care of her, and until the day I die, be with her” his romantic eyes gave her an honest answer. 

“Really?”

“Really.”

Gui Gui smiles and leans in to kiss him.

~

“It wasn't that bad, why didn't you want me to know?” Gui Gui ask as they walk home.

“Because, I was afraid that you'll be glued to the handsome, irresistible me” he smiled at her.

“What?! Aren't you thinking too highly of yourself?” she said mad at Wang Zi who already took off laughing.

“When I get you, you'll become a unrecognizable prince charming!” Gui Gui said as she ran after him.


-End of Flash Back-

 

“Gui Gui!” Aaron said with a big smile on his face as he ran towards her.

“Hi Aaron” she said with a big smile on her face too.

“Are you leaving?” he ask.

“Yeah, I’ve been here for a while.”

“Oh~ and you didn't come look for me. How disappointing” he pouts.

“Hey, don't be sad-”

“Gui Gui!” Ping Ping said and walks over to them. “Congratulation. You're graduating tomorrow” Ping Ping said.

“Thanks.”

“You're graduating tomorrow?” Aaron ask.

“Yeah.”

“Can I come and see?”

“You want to?” Gui Gui looks at him.

Aaron nodded.

“Eh~ Gui Gui I better go. Congrats again” Ping Ping said quickly before leaving.

“So...I can go?” he ask her excitedly.

“Sure” she replies.

- - - - -

'I’ll pick you up at eight tomorrow morning' Aaron smiles as he rolls around in his bed recalling what Gui Gui said to him before leaving. He was excited to leave the hospital for the first time.

 

 

 

****

Poor Gui Gui....graduating without Wang Zi. 

But no worries....hehe Aaron is going to support her! Yay!