Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life

-Wu Resident-

The black car pulls up to the huge mansion and stops. The driver came around the car and opens the door, Grandpa Wu then steps out followed by Gui Gui. Aaron opens the passenger door and steps out.

“Well come to the Wu resident” Grandpa Wu said with a big smile on his face as he looks at Aaron.

“Thank You” Aaron replies.

“Come on in” Grandpa Wu said and leads the way in.

Aaron looks around and smiles.

“Gui Gui, aren't you going to go in?” he ask as he turns and looks at her who was in deep thoughts.

“Gui Gui” he said again. Not answering him he walks in front of her and looks into her face moving closer and closer as he leans in.

“Gui Gui” he said with a smile.

Gui Gui finally heard him and looks up. She felt her heart skip a beat as she finally noticed how close they are from each other.

“Aren't you going to go in?” he ask again with that big smile of his. “Gui Gui your face...” he said as he slowly reaches his hands up to her face.

She quickly blanks and pushed him away making him fall backward. She then quickly grabs his hand and tired to pull him towards her but his heavy weight pulls her down with him. They both landed on the ground with Gui Gui on top of Aaron. 

Her eyes widen, and so did his. Her lips were on top of his.

She quickly got up.

“Sorry” she said quickly and ran inside.

Aaron was still shock.

“Ying Ying-”

“Going to go shower” Gui Gui said quickly cutting her grandpa off as she continues to run up the stairs.

Bam!

They heard Gui Gui closed her door as Aaron walks into the house.

“Young girls these days” her grandpa said as he shook his head. “Ah, Aaron come and have a seat” he said.

Aaron looks up at Grandpa Wu and smiles. “Thank you” he replies.

~
“What just happened?” Gui Gui ask her self unbelievably. Her hands slowly touches her lips as the scene of her landed on top of Aaron and they both shock replays in her head over and over.

She felt her heart racing. Slowly she place her hand on her chest and felt her heart racing.

“This...this is...”

-Flash Back-

“Stop! Stop pulling me. It hurts!” Gui Gui yells at Wang Zi as she struggled to get free from his tight grip around her risk. But no matter how much she fight, how hard she hits his hand he didn't let go of her. Instead he squeezed his hand harder onto her risk.

“Where are you taking me?” she said as Wang Zi pulls her forward and pins her against the wall.

Without hesitation he kissed her forcefully. Gui Gui hits him and struggles even more, but he was too strong. Slowly her hands that were pushing and hitting him settled down.

Gui Gui now felt Wang Zi's lip settled softly on hers. Not forcefully.

After a few more minutes he finally pulls away.

“I like you, be my girlfriend” he said looking into her eyes.

Looking into his eyes, she could feel her heart racing, not just racing but want to jump out from her chest.

'What is this feeling?...After he forcefully did this to me...why do I not feel angry?' she thought as she looks into Wang Zi's eyes.

-End of Flash Back-

'This feeling...is the feeling of liking someone' Gui Gui thought to herself. “IMPOSSIBLE!” she said loudly. “There's no way...” she said as she shook her head. She then walks into the bathroom.

~

“So, you really don't remember anything?” Grandpa Wu ask Aaron.

“No. I’ve been trying really heard to remember but nothing comes up.”

“I see” he nods his head. “Don't worry, in time you'll remember” he told Aaron.

“I think so too” Aaron replies.

“Grandpa” Gui Gui said as she enters the living room.

“Good, now that you're here you company Aaron. I’m going to go up and change” Grandpa Wu said and got up. “Excuse me” he said to Aaron.

“Sure” Aaron said as he got up.

“But-”

“Why don't you show Aaron around the house?” Grandpa Wu said before ditching her alone with Aaron.

Gui Gui sigh and turns around.

Aaron look sat her and smiles. “So my tour guide, where are we going first?”

Gui Gui looks at him and smiled awkwardly.

~

“This is the swimming room” Gui Gui said as they look through the glass window.

“Wow! The pool is so big!” he said amazed.

“The next room” she said and continues to walk. “is the ball room, it's where we held all our home parties or event” she said as she opens the big doors and turns on the lights.

“Even a ball room?” Aaron said as he steps inside and looks around.

“This way” Gui Gui said as she walks across the room to another door on the other end.

Aaron quickly follows her.

“Here is the piano room” Gui Gui said as she walks into the room.

“A grand piano!” Aaron said happily and quickly went to sit down on the piano chair.

“Can I play?” Aaron ask Gui Gui.

“You know how?” she ask.

He nodded.

“Sure” she said and walks around the room.

Aaron opens up the piano and sets his hands on the keys.

Doesn't believe that Aaron can play, Gui Gui wonders around the room until she heard him began. She turns around and looks at him.

His eyes were closed as his hands jumps smoothly on the keys.

'He...can actually play...and really professional too' Gui Gui thought surprised.

~Flash~
“Our last contestant Aaron Yan!”

Everyone claps as little Aaron enters the stage. He sat down and began to play the piano.
~
“Congratulation” the announcer said as he gave Aaron the trophy.
~End Flash~

'What's this?' Aaron thought as he continues to play the piano.

~Flash~
“This song goes to my girlfriend, who's sitting over there” Aaron said as he stares into the corner of the small cafe.

He smiles at her and began to play.
~End Flash~

'Girlfriend?' he thought.

~Flash~
“Hey! Hey! Look now rich boy!” some guys said as they push Aaron against the wall.

Aaron looks at them coldly.

“Don't give us that look!” one of the guys said and punches Aaron.

Just as he hits the ground another guy pulls him up.
~
“Hey Rich boy! Give us the money! Hurry!”
~
“Aaron even without us around, you must be strong.”

“Don't let people push you around.”

“I'll come visit you often.”
~End Flash~

'Calvin, Jiro, Chun? Who are they?'

~Flash~
“Sorry Aaron, but we can't be together anymore” a girl said crying to him.

“Why?”

Without answering the girl ran away.
~End Flash~

'Fiance? What is all this?' he thought as he squeezed his eyes tighter together.

“Ahhhhh~” Aaron said and stops playing the piano and puts his hand on his forehead.

“What's wrong?!” Gui Gui ask and quickly rushed to him.

“My head, it hurts” he said as he recalls all the flashes of memories that came to him just then

“Let's go, don't play anymore” Gui Gui said worriedly as Aaron held his head still in pain.

Aaron looks at her, “But I still want to play.”

“No, we should go back, what if something happens to you here?”

Aaron smiles. “I'm not worried about that at all, because I know that you're here. And with you here you'll save me no matter what.”

Gui Gui looks at him and smiles. But then her smile quickly disappeared.

“What makes you so sure?”

“Our friendship.”

“Aiya. Stop arguing. Lets go” she said as she pulls him up.

“But I don't know when I can come back here and play again.”

“Don't worry, I’ll let you come back and play again” she said quickly.

“Really?!” he ask excited.

“Huh?” she looks at him and realized what she just said. “Uh..really” she said. “Now lets go. Dinner must be ready too.”

As Gui Gui pulls him out of the room Aaron looks back at the piano with curiosity on his face.

 

 

 ****

haha! They finally kissed! ^^

Gui Gui is falling more for Aaron...but it looks like his memories are coming back too. 

I wonder if Gui Gui will let go of Wang Zi because of her new feelings...