Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life

“Aaron I have good news for you” Dr. Li said as he walks into Aaron's room.

“Yeah?” Aaron said excited as he slip down his shirt. He fixes his shirt and turns around.

“What's the good news?” Aaron ask.

“You can finally get discharge from here” Dr. Li said to him.

“Really?!!” Aaron ask happily.

“Really, a doctor would never lie to his patient right?”

“That's great!!!” Aaron said and hugs Dr. Li. “Thank you! Thank you! But...” he step away from Dr. Li, “Where would I be staying? Will I be staying with you?”he ask. “I really don't know anyone else, and I surely can't survive on my own...”

“Don't worry, I got all that done for you.”

“So, who will I be living with?” Aaron ask Dr. Li with a worried face.

- - - - - -

“Welcome! Welcome!” Grandpa Wu said as they walk into the Wu mansion.

“Thank you” Aaron said embarrassed.

“Make yourself at home, if you have any questions feel free to ask. If anything makes you feel uncomfortable tell me” he said to Aaron.

“Yes, thank you sir” Aaron said happy. 'So I ended up at Gui Gui's place' he thought and smiles.

“Ah~ another thing,” Grandpa Wu said. “Ying Ying doesn't know that you'll be living here” he smiles. “I want to surprise her” he winks at Aaron.

Aaron nodded his head and looks around.

“This way, let me show you to your room” Aunt Tsai said leading the way up the stairs.

“Yes, thank you” Aaron said and follows her. 'Surprise Gui Gui?' he thought.

- - - - -

“I'm home” Gui Gui said as she enters the door and took off her shoes. She slip on her slippers and walks into the living room.

“Eh~ nobody's home?” she ask herself as the house was soundless. She shrugs tiredly and heads up to her room.

“Where could everyone have gone to?” she ask herself. As she grabs her door knob she heard the door behind her opens.

“Gui Gui you're finally home,” she heard Aaron's voice.

She turns around and saw Aaron standing in the door way from the room across from hers.

“I was wondering if you have a blow drier that I can borrow?” he ask her as he walks towards her.

She looks at him then up to his hair. His hair was still wet. Her heart was again jumping out at him.

She swallowed and looks away.

“Why are you here?”

“Oh~ yes, it must really surprised you to see me here” he said as he scratches his head don't know where to start. Kem, he clears his throat and steps closer to her. “Well I’ve been discharged from the hospital, and with no place to go, Grandpa Wu was willing to take me in for the time of being. After I recovered all my memories, I’ll leave.”

“What?!” Gui Gui looks at him surprised.

 

 

 

****

Short chapter =D

So, Aaron ends up at Gui Gui's place. hehe.

Wonder what will happen! XD