Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life

“So...” Gui Gui said as she finishes wiping Wang Zi. “If my heart slowly moves on...are you willing to forgive me?”

“And...it's not that I’m giving up hope on you...it's just that...it feels like...the love that you gave for me, the memories that we created together, the feeling of your lips, the feeling of your warm arms, your sweet laugh, your wonderful voice...and the love that we once had....they all feel like...they're slowly disappearing” she said as tears began to form in her eyes.

She smiles and blanks them away.

“So, no matter what happens in the future, you still won't give up right?” she ask him. “Because, I will never give up hope on you...so, you mustn't give up too okay?” she said to him softly.

She looks at her pale boyfriend and got up. She took the bowl of water and head into the bathroom. After dumping it, she came back out and grabs her bag which was on the sofa. She head back to the bed and looks down at Wang Zi.

“I'll come back tomorrow” she said and leans down. She kisses him on the cheek and heads out the door.

~

“Oh~ it's raining” Gui Gui said as she walks out of the hospital. “It's raining” she said softer.

-Flash Back-

“From now on, rainy days, will be our days” Wang Zi said as he holds her hand walking her home under an umbrella.

“Our day? What do you mean?” Gui Gui ask confused.

“It means” Wang Zi stops walking and faces his cute girlfriend. “That rainy days, will be our special days.”

“Special day? Why?” she ask still confused.

“You don't want a special day together?” he asks her instead.

“I do...but isn't our special day everyday?” Gui Gui ask and tilts her head. “And why rainy days? We can't even go out. It should be sunny days” she smiles.

Wang Zi smiles at her, “Rainy days will be our very, very, very special days, and you'll figure that out later” he said and turns away. “Let's get you home” he said and grabs her hand.

“But-”

He turns around and kisses her. “I told you, you'll figure it out later” he said and continues to walk with her by his side.

Gui Gui smiles, “Weirdo” she whispers.

“Hmmm?”

“Nothing dear” she smiles looking away.

~

“It's raining again” Gui Gui complains as she looks out the window from Wang Zi's apartment. “Now we can't go out and play” she said sadly as she turns to look at Wang Zi who's reading a book.

He looks up at her and smiles. He then looks back down at his book.

“I'm so bored...” she said as she looks at her nails. She turns and looks outside again. “Rain, Rain, go away, come again another day” she sang sadly.

Suddenly two pairs of arms came and snuggled around her.

“Didn't I tell you before that rainy days are our really really special days?” he ask her as he rest his head beside hers.

“You did...but I never got the reason why?”

“Just think about it” Wang Zi said as he turns Gui Gui to face him. “Every raining day, what do we do?”

“Every raining day?” she repeats and thought about it. “Ahiyo! I don't know” she said after a long thought.

“Then while you think about it I’m going to go take a nap” he said as he yawns and heads towards his bedroom.

“Eh~you can't just ditch me like this” she said as she follows him into his room.

Wang Zi lays on his bed and closes his eyes.

“Hey did you hear me” Gui Gui said as she pokes him.

He opens his eyes and smile.

“Then nap with me” he said and pulls her onto the bed with him. He snuggled into her arms and closes his eyes.

“But I’m not tired.”

“Then watch me nap.”

“But-” before she finishes he seems to be soundly asleep.

“You really must have been tired” she said as she brushed her hand through his hair. 

Gui Gui looks at Wang Zi and then out the window. 'I got it' she thought as she cuddles next to him. 'Rainy days are our special days because we spend every second of it together...and just us two...alone' she thought and closes her eyes with a smile on her lips. 'Just the two of us alone.'

-End of Flash back-

“Just the two of us alone” Gui Gui said quietly as she leans her head against the window on the bus. 'But now...it feels like...there's only me...alone by myself.'
 

 

 

****

GuiWang Chapter. =D