Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life

For the next two days Gui Gui ate all her meals and smiled everyday. After knowing that she's pregnant, she started to crave for a lot of food.

“Ah~ what is this?” Gui Gui said anxiously as she tries to button her jeans together. She looks at herself in the body mirror and pouts.

“Awww! What am I going to do? I’ve gain a lot of weight” she pouts. She walks back to the bed and sat down. She lays back and grabbed her cell phone that was on the bed next to her and look at the time.

“Oh my! It's already this late” she said and quickly got up. She rushed to the closet and grabs a dress to change into. After changing she hurries out the door grabbing the papers that she need to give to the guys on the counter on the way.

Little that she knows she also mistakenly took her pregnancy info. paper too, which was on the bottom of the pile of papers.

~

Gui Gui got to the cafe and waited for the guys to arrive.

“Huhhhh~ I hope I don't look to fat in this” she looks at herself.

She looks around and spotted the clock.

“Five minutes passed already, why aren't they here yet?” she wonders.

Rrrmmm. Rrrrmmm.

“Oh~it's Chun” she said and answers it.

“Gui Gui, sorry, but we can't meet up today, something urgent happened and so-”

“Hold on” Gui Gui said as people in the cafe suddenly started to talk really loud looking at the TV. She got up to leave to find a quieter place to talk to Chun, but as she turns around to leave she saw a shocking news on the T.V screen.

“...Breaking news, top Taiwanese France model Serena Feng had tried to commit suicide. But her manager thankfully found her in time in her hotel room. We haven't gotten any news about her current conditions now...”

“Hello? Hello? Gui Gui?”

“...Ms. Serena Feng is now on her way to XXXX hospital to get treated...”

“Hospital?” Gui Gui ask Chun.

“What?”

“Are you guys going to the hospital?”

“Uh~Yeah~”

“I'm near by I’ll meet you guys there,” she said and hung up before Chun could reply.

'How can this be?' Gui Gui thought as she makes her way to the hospital. 

~

“Wow, so many reporters and fans” Gui Gui said to herself.

“Gui Gui!” Jiro called out her name.

She spotted Jiro by the entrance and made her way over.

“Where are the other two?”

“Down the left hall” he told her and got on his phone.

Gui Gui took is directions and made her way to the emergency room.

“Gui Gui?!” Calvin said shock seeing her there. “What are you doing here?” he ask her.

“Why? Can't I be here?”

“No...it's not that, it's just-”

“Have any of you two reached Aaron yet?” Jiro cuts Calvin off as he came back from trying to get a hold of Aaron.

Chun and Calvin shook their heads.

“Well does any of you know how's Serena condition?” she ask.

“Don't know, but in a few minutes they'll let us go in and see her,” Jiro replies.

“Chun!” they heard Aaron's voice.

Gui Gui quickly got behind Jiro and hide herself.

“Aaron, what took you so long?” Calvin ask trying to sound normal.

“Forget that, how's Serena?”

“We don't know yet, but-”

“The doctor” Aaron cuts Jiro off and ran towards the doctor.

Gui Gui turns Jiro as Aaron runs away. Peeking from behind Jiro she lets out a small sigh.

'He was too worried about her, that he didn't noticed me.'

“Doctor how is she?” Aaron ask.

“She is awake now, and luckily she didn't cut her self too deep. After a few days in the hospital, she can go back to work” the doctor said.

“Thank yo-”

Clang!

“Let go! I said let go!” they heard Serena yell from her room. “Why did you guys save me?!”

Aaron quickly rushed into the room followed by the doctor and the guys.

“Serena...” her manager said as he tries to stop her from throwing things around in the room.

“Stop! Serena stop!” Aaron said as he held her tightly from behind.

Hearing his voice she stops immediately. She turns around and looks at Aaron's face.

“Aaron” she said as she touches his face. “Don't leave me, I beg you, don't leave me,” she said as tears ran down her face. “I was wrong, I’m sorry, I was wrong...but please don't leave me...I can't live without you, I need you, I love you,” she said and hugs Aaron tightly.

“Don't cry” Aaron said patting her back. “I won't leave you, I’ll stay by your side,” he said calmly trying to comfort her.

Gui Gui who was standing with the guys by the door tightly squeezed her hand into a fist trying to hold her tears in.

'I can't be mad, I can't be angry, I can't have stress...for the baby, I must be happy, I must smile...for the baby...' she thought and force a smile onto her face as she slowly lets her fist loose.

“Serena are you okay?” Calvin ask as he and Jiro walk towards them.

“Serena, how can you do such thing to yourself?” Jiro ask her.

Gui Gui stood next to Chun and watch as Calvin and Jiro helps Aaron calms Serena down and move her up to her bed.

Just as they lay her down she quickly sat up and hugs Aaron who's sitting on the bed next to her. His back facing the door, so he didn't know that Gui Gui was there watching him the whole time.

“Please don't leave me...” Serena said again. 

“I won't leave” Aaron told her. “But I need to talk to the doctor about your condition.”

“You're lying! You're just going to run away and leave me!” she said holding on to him tighter.

“I can do that” said her manager. “Please watch after Serena, I’ll be back shortly” he said and walks pass Gui Gui and Chun as Gui Gui quickly hides behind Chun.

“Aaron” Serena said looking at him. “You really won't leave me right?”

“Silly girl” he said and smile at her. “I really won't,” he said as he brush her hair back.

'I feel like I don't even exist here...' Gui Gui thought as she watch them. 'Maybe it's because...I don't belong here in the first place...How silly of me, I came this far, yet decided to back off...' Gui Gui smile. 'Well it was my mistake then, there's no one else to blame for...I just trusted Aaron too much' she thought as tears ran down her face.

Gui Gui covers from making sounds and ran out of the room.

“Gui Gui!” Chun said her name out loud unconciously as he felt her ran out of the room.

The guys and Aaron immediately look towards the door and saw Chun ran out of the room.

“Gui Gui?...Gui Gui was here?” Aaron said shock turning back to look at Calvin and Jiro.

They look at each other speechless.

“Answer me!” Aaron yells angrily.

~

“Gui Gui” Chun calls after her as they stood outside of the hospital.

Gui Gui wipes her tears and turns around.

“I almost forgot” Gui Gui said and took out a folder for Chun.

“These are the information that I collected. They should help you plenty. And this is the money that I can give you guys,” she said and hands them a bank booklet. “If you need more then just contact me.

“Thanks” Chun replies as he took them.

“I'll be going now.”

“Sorry....Sorry, about today, we didn't expect this to happen,” Chun said quickly.

Gui Gui looks at him and laughs, “Well the things that we least expect most, always happens taking us in surprise.”

“Gui Gui.”

“Yes?”

“Are you okay?”

“To tell you the truth...no, I’m not okay,” she looks away from him. “But after some time I’ll be fine, don't worry about me, you've got too much to worry about already, I don't want me to add to your load of worries.”

“Well, if there's anything that I can do to help make you fee better, please feel free to tell me.”

“Keeping me a secret from Aaron will make me feel better” she gave him a smile. “I'll be going now, and just give me a rang if you need anything more” she said and turns around. She took a deep breath and started to walk away from the hospital.

“Why?”

Gui Gui suddenly froze when she felt a warm body hugging her from behind.

“Why? Why do you want them to keep you a secret from me? Why?” she heard Aaron ask her.

“Aaron,” she heard Chun said from the back.