Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life

Aaron sat down on the piano chair and lifts up the cover. He gently sets his fingers on the keys and began to play that song that he played when Gui Gui first took him there.

Some how, that was the only song that he remembered how to play. Aaron slowly closes his eyes and puzzles began to crawl back.

-Flash-

“Happy birthday to you! Yay! Quick make a wish and blow out the candles” Aaron and some guys said to the birthday boy.

“Jiro happy birthday!” Calvin said as he hands Jiro a gift

“Happy birthday buddy” Chun said as he hands Jiro a gift too.

“I also have a present for you, but actually it's from all of us” Aaron said as he walks to the piano and began to play.

-End Flash-

'That song, it's the exact song that I’m playing' he thought confused.

-Flash-

“Ah! This is-”

“That's right, the song that you composed, we thought that we would give you a surprise and finish it for you” Calvin said.

“You guys” Jiro looks at them and smiles. “Thanks” he said as they turn to Aaron who's still playing the song.

-End Flash-

'So...they are my friends...we...we composed this song together' Aaron thought. 'My friends? Calvin? Jiro? And Chun?' Aaron thought as he stops playing.

“Serena?” Aaron said softly. Slowly he began to play the piano again. “Serena?” he said again.

-Flash-

“She's the girl that you're going to marry” the old man sitting beside Aaron said.

“Hi, my name is Serena, nice to meet you” the girl sitting in front of Aaron greets him.

Aaron just looks at her and then looks away.

The lady beside him then elbows him.

“Hi” Aaron said coldly.

She heard his cold voice, but she smile anyway.

“Sorry, he's like this” the lady aid to the girl.

“It's okay” Serena smile at the lady. “Showing ones true self is better than then pretending to be someone that they're not.”

Aaron gave her a cold look and looks away.

“Serena why don't you and Aaron go take a walk?” the lady beside Serena said. “Use this time to get to know each other better, hmm?”

“I don't want to” Aaron answers.

The old man beside Aaron gave Aaron a mean look.

“I think that staying here is better too” Serena quickly said when she saw the old man giving Aaron a mean look.

~

“Let go of my hand” Serena yells at Aaron who's pulling her to his car.

“Why?!” Aaron yells back at her as he pushed Serena against his car and pins her. “You're my finance, you can't just go and hold other male's hand!”

“Why do you care?” she ask looking into his eyes. “I'm you're fiance, but you've never claimed me as your fiance, so why bring it up now? You've never cared about me too, so don't start now. It's too late, I’ve already decided to cancel the engagement....” she said to him trying to hold in her tears.

“I won't let you” Aaron said.

“Why? You've never agreed to this engagement anyway” she said.

“Says who?” he leans in on her.

“You don't need to say it, I know it. For the pass six months that we've known each other you've been cold to me. You always ignore me, you've never showed me that you liked me not even a little and so...I can't take this you anymore, the selfish and cold you” she said as she finally lets her tear flow down her face.

“Then why are you crying? If you want to end this, you wouldn't let me see your tears of sadness” he said looking to her eyes.

“Because you're a bad guy” shes said as she looks away.

“But this bad guy is the guy that you fell in love with, and this bad guy is the guy that you're engaged with, and because this bad guy is a bad guy, he won't let you cancel this engagement” Aaron said and then swallowed. “Because, this bad guy had fallen in love with this good girl in front of him. The good girl had conger his heart, so...this bad guy won't let her go.”

Serena looks at him. He smiles at her and wipes her tears away.

“I'm sorry I made you wait for so long” he said softly. “And...I have really fallen in love with you, my good girl” he said and kisses her. She closes her eyes and lets him take control.

-End Flash-

“Serena...is my fiance?” Aaron said softly. “Ahhh~!” he grips his head as it began to hurt again.

 

 

 

 

****

Thanks for all the comments! =D

 After reading them I felt kinda bad to put up this chapter...because Aaron is slowly recovering his memories. 

Well this is an Aaron Chapter. =)